• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where will you be playing over the 4th 2010

Still thinking about hitting up Lemon lake, I'm thinking since the worlds will be played there,at the end of the month,The courses will be perfect!?

I played Flip city, Leviethen and the beast in northern michigan on the 4th. *feet are sore*

I managed to make it to Va-Du-Mar, and had a great time, even if I did stink up the joint. Also, met Bill and Christy and David Sauls while I was there. It was my first PDGA event, and I played awful, but I did have a good time, and I won a CTP. I'm a winner!

Well, I played at The Sarge today, and it's the first time I've been back since having improved my game. I got a +5, with 2 Water penalities. (one of which resulted in the loss of one of my Beasts) Well I went back to see what I got the last time I played, I got +18 the last time! LOL That made my day! I had to share. ;)

I had to work last night and I have to work tonight. No disc golf for me this weekend. :(

Well, I played at The Sarge today, and it's the first time I've been back since having improved my game. I got a +5, with 2 Water penalities. (one of which resulted in the loss of one of my Beasts) Well I went back to see what I got the last time I played, I got +18 the last time! LOL That made my day! I had to share. ;)

you'll be proud russ, i played sioux today, and i think i actually shot my best round there!

Sat 7/3 Hickory Run and Walter Dam in the Poconos area in PA, done by 1:30
Sun 7/4 hung out at Sedgley in Philly
Mon 7/5 2 rds at Jordan Creek in Allentown, done by 1:30p

my shoulder hurts (a lot) as usual.

2 rounds of Roscoe Ewing in Medina on Saturday
1 round in Arboretum Spiker today

I know, not a whole lot but, I'm on vacation this week so, probably going to hit Roscoe Ewing again Weds. and plan to try a night round or 2 at Findley State Park

Christy played 2 tournaments in the Greenville area and man what a great bunch of people, we had a blast. On the way home we played Timmons Park and we were going to play City Beach but forgot it was a holiday and the course was unplayable due to beach goers.

Met Jack and DannyM and at least a dozen other cool folks including the Cunninghams, MJ, and Brandon Barker. A really cool crew up there in Greenville, we will be back for sure.

you'll be proud russ, i played sioux today, and i think i actually shot my best round there!

That's awesome! What did you get?
I'd love to get back and take in another round at Sioux Passage again!

Spent 7/2-7/3 at Flip City, USA. Spent the 4th cutting bushes, polishing off a sixer of Goose Island IPA, and watching the Whitesox somehow miraculously be a decent team. I grilled out (burgers) and ate too many popsicles. Then, I watched other people shoot off their fireworks through binoculors, which was pretty cool because of the buzz I had going. :)

I played at Herman hill park in KS. In the poring rain. Had a blast and shot the best game i have ever played. Maybe i should play in the rain more?

Played Firecracker Fling II at Va-Du-Mar, under the theory that I'd be fresher than those who had played Saturday at Easley. Not that it did me a bit of good.

Followed up on Monday with a small crowd at Stoney Hill. Started with a sevensome, finished with a fivesome, meaning one of the few times we lost more people than discs. Jay demonstrated how he ran up such a high score on the pond hole in the last tournament.

Am tired.

i charged for parking in my yard since i couldn't get out

July 4th - Lincoln Ridge Park
July 5th - Idlewild

No different than most weeks, but excellent dg regardless.

I played Coyote and Beaver DGC's in Cedar Hills, TX and Bear Creek in Grapevine, TX. Great weekend to play!