• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

which backpack bag is best

Choose my backpack bag!

• Hyzerbomb Flak

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Grip large tour bag

Votes: 75 48.1%
  • prodiscus bag

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • something else you recomend

Votes: 55 35.3%

• Total voters
Every time I see this thread I think of Jim dressed up as Dwight: "Question. What type of bear is best?"

Either way, these 2 companies started selling disc golf bags at essentially the same time. However, it appears that Hyzer Bomb is branching out into other areas of the DG business world while Grip EQ is focusing on the bags.

This is probably why Grip makes a better product than Hyzer Bomb. I've owned both and grip wins hands down, as they both hold roughly the same amount of discs and extras, and the grip is way more functional, more comfort, way better storage organization, and the putter pocket on the Flak is a joke. A couple months ago, the argument for choosing one over the other was more storage and better customer service (Hyzer Bomb) vs. functionality and a life time warranty (Grip). It took way too long for HB to get their 2nd run Flaks out, and when I got mine, the strap started tearing away from the rest of the bag within 3 weeks, "double stitched where needed", my a$$, it was single stitched on the one area of the bag that takes the most stress. Once I sent the bag back, it took 3 weeks for them to send me my money back, and I wasn't reimbursed for the shipping:wall:. Customer service, and quality seem to be lacking since they started their tour. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: If you care to see the pictures of the damage on the Flak, I believe there is one or two in my photobucket.

I've done lots of research on this, and I'm going Grip EQ.

Also this thread title makes me think of Dwight.

1xvp.jpg

I have attached a few pics of our proto back pack. Is going to be called the Boost Pak...only $85 and available in red, green, black, blue, and grey. The bag pictured is in our natural canvas color which we use to build our protos before they go into production.

No drink holders?

Anyone who knows anything about backpacks would know the Mahal is the better pack. Better zippers, better waterproofing, better load capacity. Lumbar support, adjustable yoke, etc etc etc...

If you are looking for comfort, durability, expandibility, and overall quality gear, then you can't go wrong with the Mahal.

I still have my original Dana Design backpack I bought in 1988 and it is still going strong. Along with quite a few other Dana packs.

Yet again spoken like a true Jedi, honestly if you have the money there isn't a better backpack bag out there.

[/CENTER]
Anyone who knows anything about backpacks would know the Mahal is the better pack. Better zippers, better waterproofing, better load capacity. Lumbar support, adjustable yoke, etc etc etc...

If you are looking for comfort, durability, expandibility, and overall quality gear, then you can't go wrong with the Mahal.

I still have my original Dana Design backpack I bought in 1988 and it is still going strong. Along with quite a few other Dana packs.

Latest posts