• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which Brand of Bag do you Carry?

Which Brand of Bag do you Carry?

• Ching

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DGA

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • FADE

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Gateway

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Gorilla Boy

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Innova

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • Lightning

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • PDGA

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Revolution

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • Other: Phenix, Disc Player, Latitude, NutSac, Discraft, Golfmate, etc.

Votes: 19 9.3%

• Total voters
I just upgraded from the Innova Standard to the Fade Crunch. The crunch has a lot more storage space and easily carries a few more disks. I'm very happy with it. $25 from prime discs.

I started with a Wall City (remember them?) Round bag back in the day. Won a Gateway Tour bag at a tournament and carried that one forever until it started ripping out on the bottom. Finally treated myself to a Revolution Carolina Team bag with Quad Shocks a couple years ago. It's bomb-proof. I also have a couple sizes of Innova bags for casual rounds.

Innova deluxe bag. Have had this bag for years and no issues. Also have the phoenix straps to go with it, great combo.

The wife has the hot pink fade, and I carry the black Innova tour bag.

custom made bag, started as a side bag/backpack thing, but got speakers, and drink holders added...soon will add a few patches, and score card slot and a putter/mini holder

Innova Disccarrier, I took the quads off my ball golf bag(saved myself $40).

Right now I'm carrying a Standard Innova bag. It holds my 14 discs just fine. But I'm finding it hard to carry more than one beverage, and any other consealed beverages and whatnot. I know a couple of guys who just bought bags from Wal-Mart...it's actually a "tackle bag" for fishing with removable plastic trays. It fits 24 discs, totally looks like its designed specifically for DG, and has about 6 extra compartments for whatnot...and thats not the best part. Price per bag= $20!!! I'll be getting one of these bad boys in a few weeks.

I started out with a Lightning small bag but recently upgraded to a Fade Crunch Box. I have been really enjoying it.

I think so. I love my fade bag just wish it had 1 more pocket for storage. Other than that it's made with quality and they stand behind their product, so if you have any issues you can work it out with them and they will make it right. $70w/quad shocks is a steal if you ask me, I don't care what color bag it is.

I have a Lightning Large Bag. I think it was $30. Very light weight for the size. I have 16 discs in it comfortably with quite a few fat discs. Has room for a 32 oz water bottle in the bottle holder and a 32 oz Gatorade in the pocket at the other end (tight fit). Two other zipper pockets, decent size. Also has scorecard and pencil pockets. Putter and mini pockets on front.

I used to have a Ching cooler bag, got it pretty cheap. It was alright but always tipped over on me spilling out my discs.