• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Which online business do you like to buy discs from?

Infinitediscs.com. Really nice to be able to pick the exact disc you want. If I order on a Monday I'll usually have it by Wednesday latest Thursday. Not bad for going across the country.

I've been digging discraft's misprint store, lots of stuff you can get cheap whether you want a mystery pack or specific discs. I use Infinite discs site so much that I'm sure I'll be buying from there the next time I need something as there site is an awesome tool to compare and learn about discs with tons of options on discs.

I go in store to GGGT.

I order MVP/axiom discs directly from MN Property Service Team. It is a trump like business move. Tax free discs!:|

Justin @ community seems to always stock the cool MVPs if I need but dont discriminate when I order. Good deal is a good deal.

I will never order from innova or DC factory stores.

I almost always order from Disc Nation, or more recently Marin Disc Sports.

In terms of just buying discs I support Show Me Disc Sports as much as I can. George Smith runs a great pro shop and is always willing to look into stuff he isn't carrying if customers request it.

Last edited:
Whoever has the best price on the disc I'm looking for.

My usual three:
HyzerFarm(ebay)
Infinite Disc's
DM Store(Not usually the best prices, but have some unique disc's)

With the occasional drift over to MST and KW's

Jacob is the DUDE! SUUUUPER friendly and helpful, runs tons of leagues and tourneys locally, runs a beautiful site with hand scaled discs and photos of every one, and runs a great shop. He is one of the most helpful, genuine, and charismatic guys around! Massive props to Disc Baron!

Infinite has never done me wrong. Prompt mailing of my order, great customer service on the one occasion I had to query them about something, etc. They get all my online disc business.

I buy most discs from Disc Golf Center (super cheap, slow shipping), Innova Factory Store (F2s and tour series), and Infinite (pics).

I'm not particularly loyal though. I've bought discs in the past from a lot other sources people have named in this thread and of course from local shops like PIAS, Disc Golf Depot, or Huk Lab. I've never really had a terrible experience with any of them so it comes down to who has what I want for the best price and whether I need to feel it person and can stand to wait for shipping.

My 1st stop is always Community discs. Justin is a great guy, shipping used to be a $1 but now I believe it's free, and you do get some store credit, which is nice.

The only thing that sucks is he doesn't have a huge selection, although it's usually sufficient for what I throw. However, if I want something that isn't on community or I want some more interesting discs, I shop at marshallstreet. They have a HUGEEEEE selection, shipping is free if your order is over $50, and they have a bunch of self written descriptions and also a course, so I like supporting them.

I also buy stuff from some of the "boutique" disc golf companies like Supreme Flight, Crush Clothes, True Flight, Airborn, the Discmania store etc. They all have super unique stamps which just aren't available anywhere else, along with some cool disc golf clothing.

Infinite discs used to be my third option, but I don't really care for one of the players they just sponsored, so I'm debating whether or not I'll keep shopping there. Petty I know, but hey, it's my money :D I have always had good service from them, so I probably will still buy stuff from there if both community and marshall street don't have it

Last edited:
Whoever has the disc I am looking for:: But my first 2 choices are Infinitediscs and Marshall Street. then Clearwater , Ebay, then desperation online searches and I don't care as long as I find it! My.....precious (exact color exact plastic exact weight, ahhhhh yes)

The only places I've tried, in approximate order of $$$ spent:
1) Discraft Factory Store - I've made a number of misprint orders. Also frequent discounts on those misprints, as well as free shipping. I'm kinda moving away from these now that I have accumulated too many discs and am less excited to get 10 random discs.
2) Marshall Street - no problems. Good prices, fairly frequent discounts, and adequate pictures of tie-dye/random discs. Quick shipping and free after $50 is a big plus.
3) Amazon! - prices aren't great, and you can't choose colors, but the convenience is there. This is the only place online where I'll order just one or two discs at a time. My only complaint is a Tie-Dye Z Comet that I picked up in a dark red & light green pattern that is practically camouflage. The thing flies great, though, so it's in the bag.
4) Innova Factory Store - I've just made one order to pick up some McPro Aviars and some F2s. Shipping is the main reason I haven't splurged on things like Sexton firebirds, more tour discs, and more F2s. I probably sound a bit hypocritical since they do have free shipping after $75, but it just doesn't have the same bang for your buck when compared to the Discraft misprint packs and the Marshall Street deals.
5) Infinite Discs - nice to see the pictures. They might get more of my business if there were a "free shipping after $___"

5) Infinite Discs - nice to see the pictures. They might get more of my business if there were a "free shipping after $___"

Check on this for accuracy, but I think Infinite does have free shipping... but the amount is huge, like $150.

Check on this for accuracy, but I think Infinite does have free shipping... but the amount is huge, like $150.

Yup, it's on their FAQs page. But if Innova's $75 is already a bit steep, then that $150 seems a bit high for me. On second look, though, their shipping rates aren't too bad. That's obviously why I was willing to buy there once.

Yup, it's on their FAQs page. But if Innova's $75 is already a bit steep, then that $150 seems a bit high for me. On second look, though, their shipping rates aren't too bad. That's obviously why I was willing to buy there once.

Infinite has cheaper discs, and shipping for 2 discs is $3.99 and $1.00/disc up to the free shipping mark. I very often will compare their prices with shipping to DiscGolfCenter, who charges more but has free shipping. Depending on the plastic, the more disc one orders, the better Infinite's values become. And with (much) faster shipping and knowing the color you order is the color you get (because you see a picture of it), Infinite may be the way to go.

Community has been the best for me. Justin's prices are just as cheap as DGC if not cheaper now that shipping is free. I also like DGC, they have more selection than most.

Latest posts