• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which throwing line is most aesthetically pleasing to you? Which disc do you use?

Personally, my favorite shot is when I throw it on the line I imagined. Whether it be a huge hyzer,a huge anny, hyzer flip, thumber, straight shot, a putt, or anything else. They look pretty when I imagine the shot in my head and then throw it on that line.

I guess if I had to pick, I would like to watch a hyzer flip. There's something about putting a disc down and ripping it only to watch it flip up turn and then fade back about 400' away.

A nice tight Teebird S shot that weaves around a few trees. Absolute beauty

I love the big sweeping anhyzer shots with a Z Buzzz that never really fade back but just kind of float down on that right-hand turn line. I love to throw them around 280'.

Lately, I've enjoyed throwing a nice, straight FH that fades back pretty. But most consistently, I love my Star Roadrunner on a slight hyzer flip line, with a nice loooooooong slight glide to the right, then gently fading back just a touch.

Last edited:
I like watching the 75'-80' jump putt, as soon as you let it go, you know its dead center chains...
Obviously I use my putter, an aviar

i like to spike hyzer (or hyzer bomb) my destroyer and watch it sail and swoop over and around some tall trees and park it next to the basket every time and see the look on peoples faces as they ponder why they never thought of that easy toss over the trees before instead of trying to weave it through some small gap that is almost impossible.

My favorite shot is the 90 degree anhyzer. I can only do it with an overstable disc, but it's when you throw hard and very high with a big anhyzer. The disc goes straight for 150 - 200ft, then the anhyzer causes it to swoop to the right and essentially change direction and fly "straight" to the right. I just love watching the disc stall and swoop like that!

I like to watch one of my GL Halos flip to flat and just ride it out with little fade or a Fuse thrown with slight hyzer that stands up right away, locks in straight and has a late right turn

the line that ends with my disc crashing into the chains and sitting in the basket, and an ace pot earned.....:thmbup:

Tunnel shots, low ceiling, head height with my star Leopard, no fade, and it slides right into place by the pin.

At that moment, everything is right with the world. :eek: