• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

i'd like to play a round with opto....he's a friend and always a hoot to throw with.

i'd like to play with three putt and pick his brain.

i'd like to get a round in with FrankD....because he's FrankD.

Hell...i'd play a round with anyone....i dont play many casual rounds...so it'd be fun regardless....so long as we arent playing Blue Mt :)

I wouldn't mind playing with anyone. I play mostly with Mr. America lately. Hopefully if I can get enough points in the next few pdga tournies I will be playing AM Worlds next year with some of you.

random dubs at wildcat bluff with apothecary, bro d, zenbot, frank d, mike C, agent peebody, trifusal, there are probably some others i'm missing

Katchz, DStearns, GCR Russel's standstill actions, etc. etc.... I want to see big big big D in person. Not just big big D, but big BIG BIIIIIG D!

Plankeye, see there's another NC homey I haven't played with yet. There's too many of us. We need to have another NC meet up sometime in the fall.

I guess I'd play with Don Rubio. But only if he talks to himself in the 3rd person in a high pitched voice. :|

A NC meetup sounds like a train wreck of awesomeness, even though you'd probably tell me the wrong course.

I'd Love to play with everyone on here who isn't a db.

A few of you are way to....um..."cool" for me to play with though-
-jsun3thousand
-tourneyplayer
-bcr123psu
-conner jones
-lithicon
-shroom
-slowroll
-mike c

I know i'm forgetting a few but oh well. The list of people who wouldn't want to play with me is probably 10 times bigger! :hfive:

Whoa! What I did? Sorry to read this.

This unnecessary negativity aside, I'd still play with you, or just about anybody for that matter (including everyone on your list)...even Apothecary. My list is too long.

Bro Dave would be one and Von Dre as well. somewhat local and I think it would be a good round. Micheal Jo, whiz, Brett T Allen, 1978, disc chucker, avery jenkins. There are plenty more on this site that would be cool though. Those are just ones off the top of my head.

I'm just stoked I made a few people's lists.

Prerube
bcr123psu
zenbot
vondrehle
justsayin'
lion
moose-mdg
dickybird
timg (no one has mentioned tha man!)
just to name a few...

Some did mention Tim, Rube and others. But, you mentioned Lion, sometimes I forget he actually plays. With all the buying and selling it's hard to imagine he has time, but it would be interesting playing with Lion!

I mentioned TimG. I could play with him on Thursday, but I am going to play with optidiscic instead.

Tim, if you are free tomorrow I would like to meet up or play. :)

I would like to play a round with any of the "miracle children"

You know, those guys that come into the forum and say they've been playing for week and they're stuck at 400' max d.

Yup, I wanna play with those guys and see if the somma the miracle dust sticks to me.

I'm just stoked I made a few people's lists.

Prerube
bcr123psu
zenbot
vondrehle
justsayin'
lion
moose-mdg
dickybird
timg (no one has mentioned tha man!)
just to name a few...

Totally hurt, I thought we had something special!

I said to name a few...

you're on that list, as well as JMitch, Cali, Booter, atrainwecker, bretttallen, oh, and timothyasteele... cuz he's got more goods than me :)

You put three other Mods on there before me. :(

yeah, but one of the mods looks like a tall uncle fester, one looks like jesus, and one IS jesus in our world.... :)
you're too normal for first dibs :)

That hurt, apricot... that hurt. Well I guess as long as I'm getting dibs at all.. I'm alright with sloppy 12ths. :D