• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

Technically I made two lists. Prerube's and Valks. Not sure if Valks was calling me a douche or not. Either way, I'd play with anyone. The NC crew and Rube for sure. Zenny would be interesting to play with as well. But, Dstearns cause his disc fly gay. Lawlz! I'd like to play with MikeC, and UnicedMe.

I'll play with anyone willin'... Meeting people off the DGCR interwebz is ALWAY a good time!! It's funny to meet the people behind the posts. Jukeshoe is #1 on my "DGCR's most bizarre list". His sandwich addiction is unreal..:|

If I had to make a list,a real one based off of what I would learn and having a good time,it would probably be...

Chain Addicted & BroD,because alone they are awesome,together,awesome-r.
Lithi,because he clearly knows what he is talking about,and also has a good sense of humor.
Jsun,no idea if he's good or not just know he makes me laugh.
Dstearns because he throws really far.
Zenbot,just cause :|
Klay,because hes solid and sang the double rainbow song :)
And Jukeshoe,so we can eat sandwiches together :|.

When I really think about it,almost anyone i've ever played with off of here has been awesome,so yeah,all you guys too :|

Lol, I'd really like to go to Ga. There are several guys I'd like to play with there. But, Juke is definitely one person I'd love to meet in person. He seems to be quite the character.

Lol, I'd really like to go to Ga. There are several guys I'd like to play with there. But, Juke is definitely one person I'd love to meet in person. He seems to be quite the character.
He's skinny.

See? Apothecary and I clearly weigh more than he does.

picture.php

Not really anyone in particular, just two types of people. 1.) People that claim to throw 500 feet with accuracy so I can see if thats just Internet distance and 2.) People that have only been playing for 1.3 years but have over 63,814 posts so they think they know everything there is to know about disc golf.

You can scratch Mike C off my list off shame. I thought he was someone else. I just read some of his posts and agree with a lot he says. Sorry man. lol.

Just off the top of my head, I would like to play with:

BrotherDave

Jukeshoe

Prerube

Sillybiz

Thrembo

Zenbot

Conor Jones

VonDrehle

Loki

WorldsCoolestGuy

roadtripstuff

If any of you come to the east coast I will try to meet up. I have almost met 50 members from this site. I will be in PA on Thursday touring with optidicic and woodcutter and back in MD for a week, then headed to PA/NJ Border on the 12th & 13th.
Also come to the Mid-Atlantic meet, I have plenty of tents.

Yay I wasn't specifically mentioned on anyone's list. Don't know if that is a good thing or not.

Yay I wasn't specifically mentioned on anyone's list. Don't know if that is a good thing or not.

Plankeye. He seems awesome!

<hopes plankeye thinks he's cool and puts him on his list>

Thrembo as well, since he put me on a list that included the entire world!:thmbup:

Plankeye, see there's another NC homey I haven't played with yet. There's too many of us. We need to have another NC meet up sometime in the fall.

I guess I'd play with Don Rubio. But only if he talks to himself in the 3rd person in a high pitched voice. :|

Connor Jones, Chiefstang, DB's, Non DB's, people better than me, people worse than me, noobs, dodering discers, Democrats, Republicans, Indepenents...Christians, Jews, Muslims, atheists..., straight, gay, inbetween, People from Ohio....Men or women...Aliens...Ball golfers...Black, White, Yellow, Red, Brown...

Really, Noobs? You've gone too far! :p

biscoe, because that would mean we're playing Hawk Hollow. :D

Would like to see the legendary Kachatz howitzer and hook up with prerube and point out a couple duplicate threads that he missed. ;)

biscoe, because that would mean we're playing Hawk Hollow. :D

Would like to see the legendary Kachatz howitzer and hook up with prerube and point out a couple duplicate threads that he missed. ;)

you can do all of this in October at the midatlantic meet.

If any of you come to the east coast I will try to meet up. I have almost met 50 members from this site. I will be in PA on Thursday touring with optidicic and woodcutter and back in MD for a week, then headed to PA/NJ Border on the 12th & 13th.
Also come to the Mid-Atlantic meet, I have plenty of tents.

Are you still coming to Upstate SC?

...Canadians, people from Europe (Even the ones that don't like me), Asians, other N and S Americans, Afrikans, Islanders, soccer golf fans, Austalians, podunk pete, timg, people that give bad reviews, people that give good reviews, people I'm following, MY FAN, People that give me thumbs up, people that give me thumbs down, people that are good traders (Still looking for a Discraft Phantom/have good trade), Hippies, Rednecks, Punks, Freaks, YES NOOBS....

Latest posts