• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who wears glasses...?

That cat crap stuff is money. I use it on my snowboard goggles, and it works like a charm.

Also, I almost exclusively play with contacts, but that's because I rock sunglasses when I play. I've never thrown my sunglasses off, but they are well fit. I'd lose my normal glasses on every throw.

Thought I was being rolled at first when it popped up with Cat crap..... Glad I kept reading worth my 9 to give it a shot

Yeah I thought the same way when my cousin told me about it. Fortunately he had some on hand.

That's the stuff! Looks like the same color and consistency. Same type of little jar too. I don't recall if mine even ever had a name on it, but that's it.

Preach it! The sweat band in them also soaks up sweat.

Fogging is a pain. If mine fog going from inside to outside or the other way, I find wiping them off and holding them away from my face for a minute goes a long way to stop them from fogging right back up. If the issue is wearing a balaclava, I just try to position it so my breath is blown away from my lenses. That anti-fog goop is hit or miss. Mostly miss. I don't know what it was called, but I used to have this little tiny jar of pale green paste that you wiped on, let it sit a minute and wiped off. Worked best of them all.[/QUOTE]

I used to use something similar called "Cat Crap". Then I discovered it's just dish soap. Now I use whatever soap is next to the sink.

Weird name, good product.

So I ordered a couple of pair of glasses from http://www.eyebuydirect.com/ yesterday for under 50 bucks. These pair will have the polycarb lenses, which is a mid grade lense, but still cheaper for the 2 pair than one pair with regular lenses from the doctor. Good site with good selection but not overwhelmingly so.

If anyone's interested, I've got a code to get new customers 15% off any order. PM me and it's yours.

I always wear glasses when playing. I also wear a hat, don't know if that prevents them from potentially coming off, but have never had a problem or worried @ them coming off. Also, never had a problem with fogging up, but sweat is an issue, but always have a cotton shirt or little lens cloth to clean them off when playing.
I invested a good bit on my Sillhouette glasses w/ clip on shades. I have worn glasses for twelve plus years and must say the glasses with the clip are the BEST!!!
You can use warm water and Dawn, only dawn, to clean your glasses o/w only 100% cotton or lens wipe to clean, anything else u are risking scratching.

Used to wear glasses but just had PRK Lasik, loving it. Later 4 eyes's!

So I ordered a couple of pair of glasses from http://www.eyebuydirect.com/ yesterday for under 50 bucks. These pair will have the polycarb lenses, which is a mid grade lense, but still cheaper for the 2 pair than one pair with regular lenses from the doctor. Good site with good selection but not overwhelmingly so.

If anyone's interested, I've got a code to get new customers 15% off any order. PM me and it's yours.

I usually hit up 39dollarglasses.com

or whatever the site is, got my glasses plus a pair of aviator prescription sunglasses last year for under $100

I usually hit up 39dollarglasses.com

or whatever the site is, got my glasses plus a pair of aviator prescription sunglasses last year for under $100

Yeah, it seems there's a number of good site with good prices. I did really like the eyebuydirect website in particular though. I found their frames to pretty stylish at good prices too.

Here's that new customer code that will get you 15% off for anybody who wants it: IFLVVAQ5KY. It just enter it when you're ready to check out.

I've worn glasses since I was 7 but decided that this year when I get my eye appt, I am going to get contacts. I am sooo tired of having to take them off to wipe my face when they get so sweaty.

No glasses here, dont think I would ever want to play with some, just too much of a hassle, though if it really came down to it, I probaley would lol

So I just the glasses I ordered off the net and I love 'em! If anyone's in the market for a new pair, or a backup pair, or maybe a pair of prescrip sunglasses, I'd highly recommend going online. It's WAY cheaper and my glasses are very high quality. This especially goes for people with no insurance (like myself) or maybe so-so insurance that might limit your choices of frames and add-ons (special coatings, lense upgrades). There's quite a few different sites. I posted about the one I used a few posts ago--they're still offering 15%off for new customers if u use that code.