• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Win a free Patriot, just suggest a few discs names. Ends February 17th

The spade, the heart, the club, the diamon......oH, wait. can't do that one. the Dueler, (spell check gets partial credit for that one) The Deuce, The Obtuse(?), The Advocate, The juror, The Innocent, The Massive, Mi Amor, The Future, The Truth, Verity, The Basket Whisperer. please don't. The Distant, The Direct.

yeah i got you ...i like Anthem...well done!

Thanks! I think all three would be fitting , since it seems they are re-making a lot of molds already out in production (Rival = Teebird, Patriot = Leo, Clutch = Magnet); yet pushing the consistency and dialing in the plastic. I'm not slamming them at all; if the sport's going to be like golf, we should expect more than one company to make a disc that is "controllable, goes straight, with a flat finishing hyzer" etc. This way, my three names I'm proposing are giving credit where it's due, yet pushing the limit on how well those molds can be handled.

In case some are taken, here's my stab...

Understable Midrange: Ghoul / Gnome / Gorgon / Panda
Overstable Midrange: Colonel / Repeat / Element / Dozer / Upchuck
Driver: Liberty / Genesis / Helix / Eviscerator

Overstable mid - LEFT-HOOK

Understable mid - RIGHT-HOOK

Driver - UPPERCUT

"Hmmm, looks like Im gonna have to throw the ol' Right-Hook"

my pun-filled entries:

An overstable midrange: "Envy" (as in, hits the green with envy)

An understable midrange: "ECO" (greens-friendly)

A driver: "Assault" ; or "WMD" (weapon of mass Distance) ; or "Suave" (the Rico Suave)

Understable-trigger
Overstable sprint
Overstable midrange: Dakota

Latest posts