• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

World's who will take it?

So, who's good in the rain? Might be a wet Worlds this year.

interesting point..i saw that rain is expected from this friday until next tuesday..how do the courses do after rain?
in particular, hornets nest, rl smith,winget and kilborne?

GO PHILIP! I am rooting for him. If I make it up there(Not 100% sure yet) I will follow his card cause son can bomb.

yeah i dont really know him but watching him bomb at flyboy was crazy.. stopped by their shop on way back from ATL.. very nice :thmbup:

I played Bradford wet, it wasn't that bad. That land seems to drain pretty well. If it's days of raining I could see there being a problem on the holes near the creek.

If / when it does rain in Charlotte, most courses will drain / dry fairly quickly.

Here's the local weather for week of worlds :

Picture7.png

Open= MJ. Jerm, or Doss
Masters= Barry or Phil
Ladies= Allen
Am= Brad Ramsey or mr. Wilkes County. I would be very suprised if one of the super Ams from NC didn't take it. Hell after worlds the open division will explode in north carolina. The Ams need to be glad that digital isn't playing kids on frickin fire right now.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Some top 10ers from last yr are still playn AM. They are scared of the Big 6. Kudos to Charlie for at least playing Open most of the year.

big 6...

i would guess mj, mr quizenberry, jerm, lil wiggins, wysocki, cam. throw in a gallops and a couple others.

let's hope some ams do step it up to open post-worlds

best of luck to all.

Open= MJ. Jerm, or Doss
Masters= Barry or Phil
Ladies= Allen
Am= Brad Ramsey or mr. Wilkes County. I would be very suprised if one of the super Ams from NC didn't take it. Hell after worlds the open division will explode in north carolina. The Ams need to be glad that digital isn't playing kids on frickin fire right now.

digital is probably lucky digital isn't playing as well. he gets in his way sometimes. ha. i put my doll hairs on chuck coleman or a charlotte player who is solid open to close.

lose lose for KC.
If he win, well duh, he won against the old guys. If he loses, he got beat by the old guys.

Latest posts