• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Xmas Loot

I got out this morning for two early rounds and the Disc Gods Gifted me with my first ever round under par. Came in at -1 At Shady Oaks here in Sacto Ca. Secound round I shot even, which is the secound time for that, so I'm pretty damn happy right now:):thmbup::hfive::clap::D

I didn't get any disc stuff, but I did score some cash! I'm going to use it to get a Buzzz SS and a Crystal-Z Challenger next week.
I could have brought a C-Z Challenger down with me. BTW I am in North Port now, PM me.
My daughter got a mini, but so far I have not gotten any plastic

Star Sanny Roc
GL Vision
Redhead Socks (things feel awesome and cold feet suck)

Got all cash and gift certificates, so Marshall St. is going to get a pretty fat order from me. Really want to get bag straps and I've been looking at either Phenix or the DGA straps.

So far, we've only opened stockings, so no real dg stuff as of now. I did get a gift card for PIAS, so I should be able to get 1 or 2 discs off of that. I'll post if I get any more dg stuff tonight!

My loot:
Innova X-mas Disc
Star Aviar (really tacky, looking forward to using it)
Tye-Dye Champ Groove (with receipt, will exchange asap)

So far I got:

Kiss cologne (a gag gift)
$100.00 in cash
a $15.00 Starbucks card
a $50.00 Amazon gift card
Some Hello Kitty footy pj's.

2 First Flight DGA Hurricanes (172 and 173)
First Run Vibram Ascent (175)
Black 12x KC Pro Roc (180)
2 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve Dynamic Disc Dri-fit shirts
a pair of Bite Trek hiking shoes (or should i say disc golf shoes)
a BlackJax light up driver, midrange, and putter (those were a surprise and a novelty gift)

I had a great Disc Golf Christmas

I Got a DGA Mach Lite Disc Golf Target
2 ABC Money Putters
Gift Card to a local Disc Golf Store
Innova Disc Golf T-Shirt
and also My Gel Strapz for my bag

I got the Discraft misprint deal from my wife:

ESP Nuke 169g- Disc King DDGC red stamp
Z Surge SS 171g- gold Metallic stamp
Z Force 171g- 4 the chains DG stamp
ESP Surge 171g- Nate Doss Sig stamp
Z Surge 170g
ESP FLX Surge 174g-Orange
Z Avenger SS 174g- 4 the chains DG stamp
CryZtal Z Stalker 172-176g- Victoria Open Double stamp
ESP FLX Buzzz 173-174g- chartreuse
Z Buzzz 176g- Black Falls DGC Red foil stamp

Attachments

• Golfdiscs 003.jpg
    Golfdiscs 003.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Golfdiscs 005.jpg
    Golfdiscs 005.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 29
I got shoes to play with in the snow, money to get the discraft misprint deal (ordered it about 10 minutes after getting the gift), and $$ for half of a disc golf basket. I also played disc golf Xmas afternoon with my family that wasn't helping to cook

I got a PS3 with the Move, and Quads for my Discarrier. Got a round in also, pretty sweet Christmas for me.

Didn't get any discs, cause no one knew what I had or what I needed.

My wife got me an orange and Blue Innova stocking hat, Innova 2011 calender, and a USDGC DVD. :thmbup:

CFR gator and CFR Katana some battery operated lights for my basket and a dynamic disc long sleeve shirt. Also got two new golf polo's one is a dri fit UK and the other is black with blue stripes. My SS in my family had to call my brother cause they couldnt believe I asked for polo's. Don't know what it is but last year I decided to start wearing collared shirts at tourny's.