• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Xmas Loot

I'm pumped! My mom got me $100 kizash and I just ordered the InStep basket!!! Time to practice putting!!

2 DGCR Rocs, 2 Opto Fuses, a bunch of stuff no one would be interested in, and then the PS3 Sports Champions.

I gotta say, the disc golf is kind of interesting and it probably the best one yet. You can throw BH, FH and even OH (Defaults to tommy though so no thumber... unless maybe if I turn the controller around...dont know). You can also user hyzer/anhyzer angles BUT; I gotta tell you I dont find it form accurate (what do you expect I guess) and there are only 3 discs genericly putter, mid, driver and their stability I cant quite figure out as it does have a fade if you throw flat, but throw on a hyzerr it doesnt flip out ever that I've seen yet, just holds the hyzer, but yet when thrown with an anhyzer I dont think I've seen it flex out.

In general, probably to disc golf as you would see a generic golf game thats not tied with some sort of sponsor to get name brands. Just made me want to go out and play real disc golf; which I am at 7 am tomorrow. (speaking of which, goodnight folks)

oh wow, you're about 2 hours away. i wish i could convince myself to get up before 6:00am on a sunday. ill be out playing my course at about 9ish when my weather says will be about the peak temp.

Got most of what I asked for and more!

-Blue Opto River (not in pic)
-Pinkish/Red Opto River
-Yellow Z Predator
-Blank White Medium Ion
-Green ESP First Run Nuke
Gateway Missprint Pack
-Whitish Evo Magic
-Red Evo Apache
-Yellow/Green Evo Warrior

5291964569_126ffe8da3_z.jpg

And a Fade Bag in Pumpkin color :thmbup:

5292564870_620230816a_z.jpg

A very successful DG Christmas for me!!

aj

Epic.. Keep us posted! :)

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Yes, it was as if I had thrown 9 of my discs on a course made in my house and lost them all. There were clues that were supposed to lead me to where the three new discs were. I ended up finding the new ones before I found all the old ones.

The new discs were:

Vibram X-Link Summit
Vibram X-Link Ridge
Vibram X-Link Ascent

That officially complete my collection of Vibram X-Link Discs.

Yes, it was as if I had thrown 9 of my discs on a course made in my house and lost them all. There were clues that were supposed to lead me to where the three new discs were. I ended up finding the new ones before I found all the old ones.

The new discs were:

Vibram X-Link Summit
Vibram X-Link Ridge
Vibram X-Link Ascent

That officially complete my collection of Vibram X-Link Discs.

Figured I would post a picture, just for effect. Took more than 6 minutes to upload the photo though so I cannot just edit my post, tear.

picture.php

I got a 2010 BSF wood Roc, and a Star Eagle X from my brother.
Parents I got a new small innova bag for winter.
And my buddy sent me a new FR XCal and a DD t-shirt.

I got me alot of stuff for myself too :)

In 1971,my Grand ma gave me my Uncles old cap gun he had gotten for X-Mas years before. Roy Rogers, its a little dusty in this pic. It still works too.
018.jpg

got a PDGA membership renewal, an arizona club membership, and a combo of check/cash (from 2 parties) with a note that read: "for your dumb golf bag"

I got a Hot pink Kan Jam Lid from my girl.
And I got a bubblegum pink Ascent from Mullet Sonderfan!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

I got a gateway putter set and an innova dispatcher sport.

White SSS wizard, white E warlock, clear E voodoo! (marked warlock), reddish E apache, black SS warlock
84ccbe0c.jpg

no plastic, but I did get a ton of clothes to wear in the winter for Dg. The pops did get me a vibram mini too, sweet.

Latest posts