• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Xmas Loot

I did pretty well. Got a Daredevil Timberwolf, Swift Fox, Grizzly and Moose. Westside Northman and Swan. Pro Shark, DX SM Roc, Glo Beast, and a Golden Retreiver.

Figured I would post a picture, just for effect. Took more than 6 minutes to upload the photo though so I cannot just edit my post, tear.

picture.php

you might wanna rename that 'splatter britches' brown one "the A$$-Scent"

I did pretty well. Got a Daredevil Timberwolf, Swift Fox, Grizzly and Moose. Westside Northman and Swan. Pro Shark, DX SM Roc, Glo Beast, and a Golden Retreiver.

If the swift fox doesn't work out for your bag, let me know and I'll take it off your hands.

If the swift fox doesn't work out for your bag, let me know and I'll take it off your hands.

I haven't thrown the Swift Fox yet, but I love the Timberwolf. Even if the Swift Fox doesn't make it into my bag, I'll likely hang it on the wall. I love the Daredevil stamps. You get first dibs if I ever want to part with it though. :thmbup:

I spent my christmas money on dg stuff. I got:

A Star Leopard
A Champion Viking
An Innova Towel
An Innova Glo Mini
Ript

And I got a Superhero frisbee for my dog and my bf bought me an Innova Traveler Discatcher.

Last edited:
Got a lot of discin' "extras." No discs or bags or anything, but some handwarmers, utility knife/swiss army type thing, glow leds, headlamps for night golf, etc.

Good haul in all! :)

just got back from spending a gift card at a local sporting good store unfortunately they didn't have the best selection :thmbdown: but they did have a buy 3 get one free deal :thmbup:
so i walked out with a pro destroyer, pro line squall, champ eagle, and a gold flying squirrel

I haven't thrown the Swift Fox yet, but I love the Timberwolf. Even if the Swift Fox doesn't make it into my bag, I'll likely hang it on the wall. I love the Daredevil stamps. You get first dibs if I ever want to part with it though. :thmbup:

Sounds like a deal!

I'm a big fan of the stamps, too, but I love how they fly. I've got the Wolverine and Caribou and love 'em both.

Scored my Spike Hyzer cooler bag!

I've already thrown four rounds with it, too.... Brrrr...

Finally got a portable basket!!! It's made by the same local guy who made the LTC and Cleveland Elementary baskets (as well as our Ace Race prize baskets), has 14 outer chains and 7 inner chains; he recently started adding wheels to the base, which is a big plus! Breaks down for easy transport, too.

Attachments

• disassembled.jpg
    disassembled.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 20
  • basket.jpg
    basket.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 35
I treated myself to a pretty decent DG haul for Christmas:

2 SS Wizards
Z Hornet
Z Surge SS
ESP Meteor
Champ. Valkyrie

Tripod stool
Phenix Quad Shocks
Innova Competition Bag

I wish I was back in Oregon so I could try it all out!

2 SS Wizards
Z Hornet
Z Surge SS
ESP Meteor
Champ. Valkyrie

Tripod stool
Phenix Quad Shocks
Innova Competition Bag

Did you move away from Oregon?

I can't wait to try the Discatcher.

I love my Discatcher Traveler. Catches great (almost unrealistically so) but is also super light and incredibly quick to put up and take down. I take all my portable baskets with me a lot and that one I always take on the longest walks because its just too easy. You should love it.

I spent my christmas money on dg stuff. I got:

A Star Leopard
A Champion Viking
An Innova Towel
An Innova Glo Mini
Ript

And I got a Superhero frisbee for my dog and my bf bought me an Innova Traveler Discatcher.

2 SS Wizards
Z Hornet
Z Surge SS
ESP Meteor
Champ. Valkyrie

Tripod stool
Phenix Quad Shocks
Innova Competition Bag

I had to take matters into my own hands too!

Picked up my first Gateway plastic ever today. A Wizard and a Magic, both SSS. Weather wasn't too bad here so I got to try 'em and....:thmbup:.

I got a CE Classic Roc and a really cool ESP Buzzz with Modesto Fall Classic stamp that looks like an old Motown record

With Christmas money I bought myself an Innova Deluxe bag, x-out SS Magic (has a pretty cool Van Halen stamp, wasn't expecting that), GL Vision that's silver, almost looks metallic, OL River teal, probably the best looking disc I've had. Now if I could only get looks to = results. Hmmmmmmm

Latest posts