• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Xmas Loot

My mom found a groupon to a local shop. She paid $25 for a $50 gift certificate. Got one for me and one for my dad. That is going to turn into a lot of goodies even after the three discs I posted earlier in this thread.

A good XMas as always... not too much in the line of discs (I really have everything I want/need; could always use backups, but hopefully I can use tournament winnings for that), but some nice clothes - dri-fit polos and a nice lightweight jacket that doesn't restrict movement from my wife along with a renewed PDGA membership and... a DROID 2! Got it loaded with DG apps right away (EasyScore, ShotTracker, Joes Interactive Flight Chart). FWIW EasyScore is awesome. A friend gave me a Wahoo, which satisfies my morbid curiosity of how it flies without actually having to BUY one, and my doubles partner gave me a HukLab hat identical to one I lost at a bar in our drunken celebration of a doubles tournament "victory" (2nd place - moved up 5 places after the first round).

I gave the aforementioned friends each a dyed disc, and although my dying skills are limited, I managed to get a Texas Tech logo on one (white star Beast; left the red "Innova" logo on since the Tech logo is red and black) and the for the other (his brother) I dyed their family's cattle brand (which he has tattooed) on a 173g Z Force (black dye on day-glo zipper top. I left the "Discraft" logo on and dyed the circle around it black)

Best of all, I've been on vacation since the 21st and I don't go back until the 3rd and it has been in the 50's - 60's here. Tomorrow the high is 69 and I will be in Austin for the weekend to get at least 3 courses in (Pease, Circle C, and MetCenter). Happy New Year to all

Finally got pictures:

Innova Champion Eagle, 165g
picture.php

Discraft EliteZ Buzzz, 176g
picture.php

You gotta post a picture of that Hoodie!!

^I second that.

Wife got me:
Glow z buzzz ss ADGC 2010
Handwarmers
Folder to organize scorecards

I used Christmas $$ for:
Innova Traveler

My mother-in-law crocheted me another bag...

photos to come

^I second that.

Wife got me:
Glow z buzzz ss ADGC 2010
Handwarmers
Folder to organize scorecards

I used Christmas $$ for:
Innova Traveler

My mother-in-law crocheted me another bag...

photos to come

Now I gotta see that crocheted bag too! Sweetness!

I got a Revolution Dual Pack and some new Keen's to play in. Picked up some discs with some cash, plus I bought my girlfriend a fade crunch bag and some plastic too.

I hadn't discovered the greatness of the marketplace on DGCR until right before Christmas. When I did, I went hog wild with Christmas $$. Bought a used Fade Tourney bag. Bought a used Leopard, Predator, and Firebird. Bought a new Beast and Stratus. I also got an Apache and a Buzzz with custom dyes as gifts!

Maybe that's not hog wild for some of you, but it was for me! I more than doubled my DG loot in a matter of days.

Latest posts