• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Xmas Loot

I wont receive my christmas present until prolly 2011, so I cant' get in on that yet.

But I did get the Family Guy Trilogy on Bluray, along with a new Bluray player to watch it on, so at least I got something to do until the disc comes. :D

Plus, it was dry and 50° out today, so I played two rounds at my favorite course before the sun went down.

-26" LED Tv
-Revo Bag w/ Quads
-2 Star Destroyers, 11x Teebird, 10x Roc, 10x Aviar, huk lab sweatshirt
-Jeep lift kit
-moneyz
-Skoal Berry Roll

I did not get disc golf stuff, but I did get what I want. I got a season ticket to the local ski mountain from my Wife, a pair of ski pants from my Daughter, and a huge box of steaks from my Mom. My wife also gave me the thumbs up on buying a new set of ski's off of E-bay after all the rich people who got new ones post their old ones for sale today.
Done. Brand spanking new still in the wrapper set of Dynastar supra rl skis. Damn this ski bull**** costs a boat load more than disc golf. But I did get a round in today and was very happy with the results. I also got to use my new viking that I picked up out of the marketplace.

I wont receive my christmas present until prolly 2011, so I cant' get in on that yet.

But I did get the Family Guy Trilogy on Bluray, along with a new Bluray player to watch it on, so at least I got something to do until the disc comes. :D

Plus, it was dry and 50° out today, so I played two rounds at my favorite course before the sun went down.

:p I got a Something Something Something Darkside shirt from my father-in-law about an hour ago. It came with a PDGA membership!

As you start to get older you spend more on other people and get much less. I got the usual coffee, cookies, gift certs and this little goodie

BUZZZ.JPG

it's a supercolor buzzz

I opened it at work and commented that all of the Christmas Buzzz's usually had the team players names on them. My thumb was covering my name at the time. I'm not always the brightest bulb.

Here's the rest of the loot:

164 salmon kind of colored FLX Buzzz
DSCF6822.jpg

Green Fade Lite bag (I traded my other one in the Secret Santa exchange - but this one is better :D)
DSCF6819.jpg

Pair of gloves that you can take the tips of the fingers off of so you can still grip the disc (I'll wear them during the couple weeks of cold weather in Florida every year)
DSCF6823.jpg

:hfive:

i got one of those whamo mini basket set things, i tryed throwing a normal wizard at it and it got bowled over...lol

Latest posts