• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you use up all your time working on Disc Golf photoshop projects for DGCR Threads! LOL

I try to catch the red light so I can check for updates......DGCR on my iPhone is just like crack!!!!!!!

When your DG buddy calls, and instead of saying hello, you just say "I gotta eat breakfast, take a shower, and I'll meet you on the course in 45 minutes!"

When you have a brand new Discatcher Sport in you living room that you've been throwing putts into all day and you haven't even bothered to take it outside because it's so much fun to play with inside. :clap:

If you've played a tournament at 112 degrees and another at 12 degrees.

Last weekend we have tournament where was 29 players. When I leave with my car there was -26 degrees of celsius (-14.8 degrees Fahrenheit) and 16" snow and that was f***ing freezing but still fun.

i ask my frined what he wants to do and he says "what do you think?"

If you've played a tournament at 112 degrees and another at 12 degrees.

12 degrees isn't too nuts as long as the wind chill was almost nothing, but 112 sounds a bit dangerous to me at least. I don't think I'd make it through that even with lots of water and an umbrella to keep me in almost constant shade.

- You take one of your high school senior pictures with your discs hanging on a wall behind you (me in 2003).

- You watch TV with a disc in your hand

you have had more than a dozen dreams about disc golf, a few lucid ones.

you really know when you dream that your playing disc golf on the bottom of the ocean (that course was sweet...)

The Wham-o Mini Disc Golf set has permanently replaced the Over the Door nerf basket ball hoop for mindless entertainment!

I no longer get pissed when my wife comes home with new clothes/shoes because as I check out all her new crap I am planning my revenge...coming home with more discs.:hfive: