• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I guess i know im addicted to DG because, i haven't been to the course in a month and a half, and still spend an hour a two on here every day :D

You know you addicted when your wife tells you she wants to go to Vegas, and your first thought is, "Sweet...I bet they have some courses I can hit while out there. Will I have to check my bag?"

You know you're addicted to disc golf when you keep waking up in the middle of the night because you're throwing in your sleep, sleeping on your throwing arm and you jolt yourself so bad you wake up and your girlfriend.

And you start working on your disc course before you finish your house.

You consider not going to work to rest your arm for disc.

You talk in your sleep and your wife asks the next morning "what course were playing last night?"

I was getting my oil changed the other day, and I saw this sign, and my first thought was "That looks like a disc golf basket". I guess I need help.

eyewash.jpg

when you find your old Legos and start building a disc golf course out of them.

They will be forthcoming. Right now I'm networking with my buddies to try and get more foliage. :doh:

I had a few grocery bags of lego's when I was a kid and I got rid of them all when I was a teenager in a garage sale or something, now im spending like 10 bucks on all kinds of these little lego sets for my five year old wishing I would have saved all of my old ones, those things are expensive.

I had a few grocery bags of lego's when I was a kid and I got rid of them all when I was a teenager in a garage sale or something, now im spending like 10 bucks on all kinds of these little lego sets for my five year old wishing I would have saved all of my old ones, those things are expensive.

When I found all my old Legos, I was shocked at how dirty they were. I didn't realize I was such a filthy little kid! :gross: