• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you drive down the road and you see a flag blowing in the wind and you wonder how your discs would fly in that kind of wind.

When ever my putter makes a nice long, or great putt, I pull my disc out of the chains , look at him and point at him and say "You're a bad mother-f**ker!"

Ever wake up with a disc in your bed. I did, and my wife won't let it go. She now ask me every night if I need my "security disc" so I can sleep. I tried to explain I was working on different grips... Never should have opened that door.

Ever wake up with a disc in your bed. I did, and my wife won't let it go. She now ask me every night if I need my "security disc" so I can sleep. I tried to explain I was working on different grips... Never should have opened that door.

I tried to take my Magnet to bed with me , but my wife said "I am not going to share you with a disc", so my poor Magnet has to sleep in the other bedroom.

Back around Thanksgiving, I was listening to a show on the radio, and they were talking about what it was like for the first Pilgrims, and I started to wonder what it would have been like living back then.

I then started to think about how I would build a basket and make some discs out of wood. I made the mistake of telling my wife about my ideas, and this is the look I got-------> :\

You buy plastic you dont need just because the clerk tagged Z plastic at pro-D prices.

You wont even consider looking at a piece of property if it isnt at least 300ft wide or deep or contain trees.And dimensions of the yard are more important than square footage of the house.

Ever since my step-son moved out, my discs not have their own bedroom where they rest when I am not using them.

You know you're addicted when there is 2 feet of snow outside and...

you go outside at 8:30 p.m. to play for an hour.

Let me expound on that...

You travel to Iowa, and play Disc Golf in Blizzard conditions, Snow, and/or 0 degree temperatures.

You look around the room and you see more than 10 discs or more than 3 piles of them sorted by whatever means your mind has determined they should be sorted.

See this thread

...when every time you go to the gas station you grab about 20 sodapop lids from the drink station, all of different sizes, and set up a course in your apartment using buckets as your pins.

...or constantly practice your approach at work.

When your username is RussMB, billnchristy, Jeremytf and you are doing reviews during the superbowl!!!!

...when every time you go to the gas station you grab about 20 sodapop lids from the drink station, all of different sizes, and set up a course in your apartment using buckets as your pins.

...or constantly practice your approach at work.

I have my In Step practice basket with me at all times and spend most lunch times at work practicing putts.

Latest posts