• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

And your point! As I have the game on in the backround to those us that love both.:p

I was joking around . . . I am watching people write reviews while on here . . . I am the idiot!

The Game is on, Only I should be doing homework as well! Can you tell where my priorities are! :p
The joys of being a multi tasker and having a laptop!

I went and played on a muddy wet course, just so I could get my disc golf fix this weekend. There was only a handfull of people out there playing today.

The Game is on, Only I should be doing homework as well! Can you tell where my priorities are! :p
The joys of being a multi tasker and having a laptop!

Im a multi tasker aswell!

Except my tasks were posting on many diffrent threads at the same time.

I am addicted to disc golf! It is a problem that I am struggling with. In a step towards me not buying more discs, I am going cold turkey. I resolve for the year 2010 not to by any more discs unless I loose one or it is destroyed. It has been nearly 9 weeks since my last purchase! I have roughly 65 discs and need to use them, learn them and enjoy them. Buying more discs won't make me a better player. I stocked up on my putters, 3 SS Voodoos and I am set. Wish me luck!

yea if you're just buying for the sake of buying then I really don't get why you would continue to do that ... you are right buying more wont improve your game...

was tempted to get on during boring Super Bowl but managed to stay tuned into the game long enough ystrday

I was sitting here thinking about all the discs I get in the mail from other members and I think how cool it is that most of my discs once flew over other states.

when you create extra large inside jacket pockets in your suits and other formal wear.

This way you can take 3 discs or so to a boring ass meeting, or crazy ass party without anyone being any the wiser.

The end result being the gift of Disc golf on your way home.