• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I just spent $60 on a pair of shoes just for disc golf. I was excited and told my wife about them and got this reaction ---->:|.

I have 2 pair of shoes I got specifically for Disc, although 1 was a gift. My winter boots probably cost close to $100 and so did my Merrills.

I was throwing my daughters large foam puzzle pieces with some extreme anhyzer because they're so overstable. The flex shots I was getting across the living room were awesome.

It sucks to be seriously concentrating on the flight path of a stupid object like that, when you realize that your wife has been standing there, for a least 30-40 seconds, looking at you like you're an idiot ... :(

You go outside looking.. find and rent a few acres to make your course because theres isn't one less than 3 hours away. Then race the calendar to set it up and hope that by the end of next month you have it up and running so that people can pitch in and help you pay that rent.... or stop paying that rent.

^hasn't figured out about playing horse with putting.

LOL .. we play horse all the time. It usually starts out tame enough, then turns into:

"Over the BBQ, off the wall. Then bounce it on the patio chair cushion, and roll it off the fire pit, and into the basket!"

Until somebody makes a crazy shot like that, and the next person is screwed .. lol

You go outside looking.. find and rent a few acres to make your course because theres isn't one less than 3 hours away. Then race the calendar to set it up and hope that by the end of next month you have it up and running so that people can pitch in and help you pay that rent.... or stop paying that rent.

I wish you well in your endeavor!

I can't complain about the 10-13 minute drive I have to the closest course :p...I just had to gloat about it.

I'm not going to go through every post to see if this has been said.. but....
when you constantly catch yourself fondling a disc when you are sitting around (listening to music, watching tv...)

Latest posts