• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I get up sometimes and forget to eat or drink anything before I go play.

Sometimes..... late at night... I take my discs and spread them out on the bed.... And I.... I look at them.... :p

Lol! Don't know how I haven't seen this thread before.

My garbage can in my kitchen seems to be set up perfectly for throwing. It requires a RHBH hyzer that clears the counter, yet drops underneath a cabinet. It started with me throwing the occasional empty pack of cigarettes from the couch.

Now it's evolved to where my friends and I will get into the proper putting stance and throw any garbage in proper form. Beer cans, and even a mostly empty garbage plate (anyone?) container have been tossed.

No more takeout containers are allowed, but empty packs of smokes have turned into the favorite.

They fly pretty terribly, but they do it consistantly...

Ahhh.... Hurry spring!

When we hang out in my garage (the smoking section), me and my freinds have made bets on throwing empty cig. packs from our table into the garbage can for years! I quit smoking cigs. last april but my friends all still smoke.

I know I'm addicted because everything I do has that little voice in my head going, "I bet I could throw a disc there, I bet I can apply this to TDing, I bet I can get a course put there."

this years ornament from my mom. fun part is its not homeade

156819_10150156816808636_500638635_8375869_4132534_n.jpg

You know your addicted to DG when...

...the mini basket that you got for Christmas allows too many blow throughs and doesn't catch well enough to satisfy you, so you go out and buy more chains to upgrade it.

Before
picture.php

After
picture.php

Before
picture.php

After
picture.php

And by the way, it catches much better now... for less than $4.00. :)

I just spent $60 on a pair of shoes just for disc golf. I was excited and told my wife about them and got this reaction ---->:|.

Lol! Don't know how I haven't seen this thread before.

My garbage can in my kitchen seems to be set up perfectly for throwing. It requires a RHBH hyzer that clears the counter, yet drops underneath a cabinet. It started with me throwing the occasional empty pack of cigarettes from the couch.

Now it's evolved to where my friends and I will get into the proper putting stance and throw any garbage in proper form. Beer cans, and even a mostly empty garbage plate (anyone?) container have been tossed.

No more takeout containers are allowed, but empty packs of smokes have turned into the favorite.

They fly pretty terribly, but they do it consistantly...

Ahhh.... Hurry spring!

Old CD's or CDR's make incredible discs. Extremely overstable, I can throw them into another room around the corner to try to make it in the trash can (tough shot).

Old CD's or CDR's make incredible discs. Extremely overstable, I can throw them into another room around the corner to try to make it in the trash can (tough shot).

yeah, they barrel roll if you give them enough height

Just had another one,

You know you're addicted to DG when you think "rhino" is incorrect spelling.

Ate the other night over at my wife's grandma's house and all I wanted to do was fling this butter lid across the kitchen. :p It sat there taunting me.

Attachments

• Butter lid.jpg
    Butter lid.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 39