• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When I am practicing my grips, form and 'hit' in between sets while working out in the garage.

When you hurt your back and know that you should be resting but just knew that you had to get out there and throw so you pop some pain meds, rub Icy Hot on your back and play 27 holes. Just had to do that today.

I wasn't even planning on picking up a disc this weekend, but a friend who wants to improve his game asked me to meet him at the practice field and help him work on his game. Well, I had to bring my discs along, and needless to say, I was still out there 30 minutes after he left, still throwing till the sun went down.

Damn it, I am addicted.:doh:

I can't drive anywhere without looking to the side of the road and thinking, "oh, that would be a sweet hole".

I don't know if anyone else has done this, but so far I am the only one that has mentioned getting stopped by the cops for playing at 1am.

there's a cubby video on youtube i think, he says about him getting stopped by the cops for playing at 2 am

How many times did he have to go out at 2AM before the cops stopped him? Are there gaps or anything like that in the video?

Some Lego DG...

Attachments

• 100_9341.jpg
    100_9341.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 62
I'm currently working on making a stop-time animation of disc golf using legos, but it will take me a while...first I have to get some more terrain/bushes/trees. Shrubery! I need a Shrubery!

We tried to do some stop animation with our G.I.Joes years ago when we were kids and we did something wrong, because the guys looked like they were having seizures.

Stop time can be frustrating. I'm kinda feeling my way around it as I'm in the process of doing it. So far it has turned o.k.

Latest posts