• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

That could really piss off someone trying to rob your ass! They carry this big heavy f****** safe home and spend hours breaking into it. When the dust clears all the see, Viper, Roc, Wizard, Boss, Surge, Buzz and a mini marker disc. Robbers look at each other like "WTF?"

Putting a Viper in the safe would be like putting a hub cap on a tractor. Not necessary.

You know you're addicted when you're excited to hear this news because Trent is in my division.

Just kidding. Take it easy tomorrow. I don't want to have to carry you up and down that hill.

the second round killed me. i couldnt plant enough anymore, i took my wraps off when i got home and its all swollen

I went to see "Clash Of the Titans" today, and in the first part of the movie, they are walking through a really cool looking forest, and my first thought was "Man, that would make a bad ass disc golf course".

Well, I still havn't had time to go back out for my dream 18. I forgot my camera the only time I had time to do it so no evidence is available, but here is a 9 hole course I created in the surrounding half mile from my house...

Hole #1
IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

Hole #2
IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

Hole #3
IMG_1311.jpg

you know you're addicted when you're selling your roaches for money to replace your beloved DX aviar

AND WHETHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT I SWEAR I ACE'D HOLE#9 ON MY FIRST SHOT! IF YOU LOOK IN THE BOTTOM OF THE BASKET CLOSELY YOU WILL SEE MY BLUE PUTTER...

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

Do you have a bunch of portable baskets or just keep moving the same one around?