• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you are still post on DGCR at midnight and your wife is yelling at you, " If you love me, you'll get off the F-ing computer." But you did just drill the most amazing 450ft drive today and had to tell someone.

When you are still post on DGCR at midnight and your wife is yelling at you, " If you love me, you'll get off the F-ing computer." But you did just drill the most amazing 450ft drive today and had to tell someone.

I know the feeling. My wife tells me "Why are you still on DGCoursereview, when you can be on this?"

The local power company has yellow and orange ribbons they use to mark all the utility poles for some reason. Every time we go past one either my son, my daughter, or I will yell out "Mando".

You've read all 1623 posts in this thread. Took several days... Between rounds of actual playing. Now I need to post several days worth of scores, mark another course played, and review it.

I am new to DG. I wrote my sig before I ever found this thread.

Was waiting for the microwave to finish and noticed the jar of instant coffee sitting there. The net weight said 12oz (340 grams). My first though was that that was about the weight of two discs....

^ now that's addiction.... do you melt your discs and free base?
What would happen to a disc if you microwaved it? Could it improve the performance of the disk?
Planning to teach disc golf to your class this year.

I have a friend who is a Den Mother. My church also has a boy scout group we sponsor. Going to get both groups out to the course this fall and get some of the guys to teach them a little...

...when you keep every empty 2-liter, milk carton, and Juicy Juice containers so you can have more colors ready to use when you are dyeing discs.

...when you pass every park/forest preserve/open field on a road trip you try to imagine how many holes could fit there.

... you find yourself bored at the house with only enough gas to get to work for the rest of the week, so you grab the disks and go to the north side of the house. Anheuser for about 200 feet. Shed is a mando lol.

...when you keep every empty 2-liter, milk carton, and Juicy Juice containers so you can have more colors ready to use when you are dyeing discs.

LOVE the Leboski disks. Walter especially. You are the man.

... you find yourself bored at the house with only enough gas to get to work for the rest of the week, so you grab the disks and go to the north side of the house. Anheuser for about 200 feet. Shed is a mando lol.

LOVE the Leboski disks. Walter especially. You are the man.

I've done the same except hyzer...screwed up recently and lost a disc in the soybean field behind our house. That field is clusterf***ed with soybeans so there's no chance that I'll find it soon. Made plans to wait till all those plants are near harvest and look dead so I'm actually able to see the ground under them. Even tried to see if my dog could sniff it out because he did that once last year, but they were growing corn then.

First hole at my house is from front sidewalk hyzer around two story house to basket tucked by the hammock. About 130' hit basket twice.

It's
Amazing how far you can throw from the neighbors yard at your own house. I just dont reccomend placing the basket in front of tie neighbors bay window!!

They won't understand they're only soft putters thu won't break anything.

Corolla dx hahahahaha

I used to drive only with the Saturn ion for years!!! Always be goto disc.

Don't forget the Geo Tracker, Geo Storm, AMC Eagle, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Stratus, Dodge Dart, Dodge Viper, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Ford Focus, Plymouth Road Runner, Pontiac Firebird, Honda Element, and I am sure there are others.

... When you start thinking about building your own course in the acres of unused woods behind your house.

I don't know who owns the land but I could probably put in a few holes with no one ever discovering...

... When you start thinking about building your own course in the acres of unused woods behind your house.

I don't know who owns the land but I could probably put in a few holes with no one ever discovering...

I totally go for it dude! I don't think the trees will tell on u, lol.

Latest posts