• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you have 3 tests in super technical classes over the next two days which you are nowhere prepared for and you still "have" to go play 54 holes of disc golf after classes before it gets dark and you can't play anymore.

When the local guys you play with do a quick run-through of your bag every time you play with them so they can see all the new plastic you purchased since the day before.

When your girlfriend offers you the ultimatum, "Pick me or disc golf," and you look at her and say, "I'm sure gonna miss you."

Luckily mine knows that this is exactly how that question would go for her :cool:

When you're in the bottom bracket of your first tourney playing with an 11 year old and a gimpy old guy and you still say "I love this game....I don't know why"

...you spend a $100 of the $120 you got for your b-day less than 3 hours after you get the money in the mail. yep, im definitely addiscted to this sport

When some guy you don't even know throws beer on you from across the beer pong table right after you and your girlfriend just beat his sorry drunk @$$, and you quickly think, if I punch this guy, i could possibly break my throwing hand, and not be able to play disc golf for god knows how long.

When some guy you don't even know throws beer on you from across the beer pong table right after you and your girlfriend just beat his sorry drunk @$$, and you quickly think, if I punch this guy, i could possibly break my throwing hand, and not be able to play disc golf for god knows how long.

Pick you up a heavy bag and starting learning to punch with both hands. :thmbup:

When driving down the road or highway and you start picturing what the different scenery around you would look like as a disc golf hole. I literally do this everyday driving and I will see a wooded or open area and I can literally picture it as a hole. Lame, I know...

^^^^^
I do this myself.

When you lose a few hours of sleep just to get a few rounds in before work... daily. With a 25 minute bike ride each way !