• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your crew, Post your posse pic

prerube

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Ok I have been looking at posts so much that I think Dave242 really has a doghead, and zenbot really looks like a robo-ape (ok he really does).
I want to see what some of you look like and who you play with.

Post a photo of you and people you enjoy playing with.
I'll get the ball rollin' with my favorite people to play with.
DiscGolfGroup.jpg

and here is my second favorite group of disc golfers, my first graders
0930091225.jpg

I don't have any pictures of any people I play with but here is one of my and my sister. I have taken her to play a couple times.

n510630845_592496_2319.jpg

I don't have any pictures of any people I play with but here is one of my and my sister. I have taken her to play a couple times.

...the devil on the right shoulder says "take that quote and run with it!"
...the angel on the rights says "comment on how nice he and his sister look together."

oh the battle!:D

Tomjulio, I almost used your avatar as a reference, then I switched to zenbot at the last minute.

I will keep the comment respectable also, you have a cute sister (coming from a happily married man whose wife is 4 days past her due date) and you have a familiar face, but I don't know you, I don't think.

:) I am not going to pick on Vondrehle becaue he was brave enough to post a picture of himself. I did not tell you which one I was in my pic.

Anyone else have pics of who they play with? I am curious what Omega SuperSloth really looks like.

Last edited:
Some of my posse
picture.php

we got our sweet shirts at the nearby gypsy village we camp at.

Shot of crew at course we learned the game on - AB Nixon
picture.php

...the devil on the right shoulder says "take that quote and run with it!"
...the angel on the rights says "comment on how nice he and his sister look together."

oh the battle!:D

Good thing I don't have a sister, and if I did I wouldn't show her to you guys!;)

:) I am not going to pick on Vondrehle becaue he was brave enough to post a picture of himself. I did not tell you which one I was in my pic.

Anyone else have pics of who they play with? I am curious what Omega SuperSloth really looks like.

Let me guess- the teacher lookin guy on the far right- first one to guess correctly gets a disc from prerube!
Omega looks like Ted nugent! - not a bad thing
I can't post pics so I'll draw it:Me and a basket
{=}--

oO=

I think I've played the course pictured in post #1 a couple times ;)

I don't really have a specific "group", but our local leagues are always a good time:

league1j.jpg

And this is me in black, along with the man responsible for getting Emery Park's course installed:

emery2.jpg

Let me guess- the teacher lookin guy on the far right- first one to guess correctly gets a disc from prerube!
Omega looks like Ted nugent! - not a bad thing
I can't post pics so I'll draw it:Me and a basket
{=}--

oO=

Nope I am not on either of the guys on the right.

yes you have, that was Emery in Buffalo

and it appears your first pic is at Beaver Island, am I correct?

Yup, I'll be wishing for weather like that day very soon.

After playing Beaver earlier today, I already do. It was flooded, cold and rainy. I did scored my best round there yet though (+3)!

I usually play with my friend Jay, or my girl and our other best friend Anna. I don't have a picture of Jay but here are my girl, our friend Anna and I.

Attachments

• DSCN0375.jpg
    DSCN0375.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC01000.jpg
    DSC01000.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 197
you are the guy in the middle under the flag.

I thought you guessed right, but no, I have the green shirt

After playing Beaver earlier today, I already do. It was flooded, cold and rainy. I did scored my best round there yet though (+3)!

I usually play with my friend Jay, or my girl and our other best friend Anna. I don't have a picture of Jay but here are my girl, our friend Anna and I.
Those pics look like Como Lake (mostly the one of you putting)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1397713693&v=photos&ref=profile#/album.php?aid=121509&id=1397713693
One of my DG albums

Last edited:

Latest posts