• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Face

mickas

Eagle Member
has anyone ever tried dying their own face onto one of their discs? i'm not much of a dyer so i'm not going to try it myself but i just think it would be funny to have a disc where you throw it, go pick it up, and BAM there's your face, or in a tournament, no question to who's disc it is

just wondering if anyones ever tried this, if so could i get some pic's?

I haven't put my own face on one up to this point, but I've put my nieces and nephews pictures on a couple discs for their parents.

Not my Face...

But my good buddy Vettekrazy did an incrdible one of my wife...
DiscDyes007.jpg

Josh

lol. I really like that idea. No argument if you come across a disc thief.

This reminds me of Steve-O's back tattoo.

one of the guys who used to work at innova east years ago had a bag full of discs he had hot-stamped his own face on.

I saw the title and came a running......It'd be pretty fun to do something like that, maybe have each one different.

1) Bed head and half awake look
2) Regular Smile look
3) Smoking jacket and pipe
4) Top-hat and monocle
5) a bear looming behind you

that would be pretty cool project :D Especially if it was my face on someone elses discs.

"Whos that?"
"Hell if I know, I got it on Ebay, apparently someone who got mauled by a bear mid-dye"

Did anyone ever see a Christian Slater cop comedy called "Kuffs?"

The bad guy wore a shirt with his own picture on it.

I always thought that was uniquely strange twist of narcissism.

(oh, and for the few scenes where Milla Jovovich is in it, she's hotter than ever ;) )

Did anyone ever see a Christian Slater cop comedy called "Kuffs?"

The bad guy wore a shirt with his own picture on it.

I always thought that was uniquely strange twist of narcissism.

(oh, and for the few scenes where Milla Jovovich is in it, she's hotter than ever ;) )

You are right on both accounts. Milla Jovovich is one of the most perfect specimens of woman ever!!!!

From the picture of your wife, it appears that you are an extremely lucky guy.

This is one of the first dyes that I did. Always joked that it would be funny if someone tried to steal it.
powe550pxr.jpg