• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Your favorite disc?

My favorite disc is the Innova Blizzard Ape 139 grams. It fades alot:thmbdown: but with alot of arm speed and space the ape can go very far!!!! But you NEED the arm strength to throw a 13 speed.

boss- love to throw & watch it do its thing(beautiful S curve) when my arm isn't tired. the putter & it never leave the ever changing bag.

Overall, Star Orc. Beat down so I'm the only one that can read the print. If I don't know what to throw at a hole, I figure out a way to throw that.

My "disc o' the week" is the DD Lucid Renegade. Man that thing just rips out of my hand.

The only disc I WILL NOT give up is my Lat64 Grip line Spike. I should really buy another one, just because.

Lat64 Opto Fury. Replaced my Blizz Boss, Man this disc flies so nice. Still like the Boss in any kind of wind!

Yellow marbled pre-Avery *D Star Destroyer that I bought at Gotta Go in '08. Thought the name was cool since it was named after a spaceship in Star Wars. :p Took a long time to be able to throw it properly (helps that it's been beaten in), but now it's one of my go-to distance drivers.

My favorite disc is my FLX Challenger. It is hot pink, it flies very well, grabs the chains, is great for playing catch, and is overall just a nice disc.

Yesterday I made a 40 or so foot putt with it, which happened to be a ridiculous hyzer bomb. It was great. I sank a lot of putts yesterday with it and I was feeling good!

I've only ever had an Ace once, and it was with my favorite Disc, the lat64 Vision. No one gives it much love, but I love it as an understable control driver. I get really good distance with little effort which makes it great on long fairways, and have found a bunch of holes I can park with a nice understable line that fades at the end (e.g. Hole 9 at Dela).

Also love:

Buzzz
Volt

I've always loved the Ion as well, but now it is getting competition from my Judge and Pure.

My favorite disc is my first and only ace disc a 173 GL Core. It holds any line I put it on, can go dead straight and powers down very nicely.

honorable mention: 172 GL Saint, super accurate, predictable and likes several different lines

Latest posts