• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Your favorite disc?

My favorite disc in general is of course the gazelle.

But my favorite disc to throw is the warship.

So goofy with me, really hit or miss for that given day some are MONEY and other days HEADACHES!
Boatman/Tursas have all made the mark within this month.

My favorite disc in my bag has to be my 150g Champ Teebird. It's so broken in and flexible its unreal. Always does what i want and it's very dependable. Since it is 150g's though it wont handle the wind too well. But if i was to play a one disc tourney it would definitaly be with my Teebird.

I would say the most fun disc for me to throw is a first run tooled ESP Comet. Its amazing how much distance you can get out of them. However, my favorite disc is a peppermint first run Surge. Wonderful discs.

Star Leopard. Because its really versatile. hyzers, hyzer flips, annys, turnovers, rollers, and short and long range shots.

Roc Gummy + mold. Love this disc, but hit the steel roof edge on my house and put a small gouge in it. Can't seem to find a replacement! Anyone no where I might find one?

Love the XG/Gummy +mold Rocs, I hit my only ace with one. There out there but hard to find I have 5 of them and didn't pay more than $20 for any of them.

My #1 disc has to be the good ole Champion Teebird specifically 11x and Kc Pro Tbs. Teebirds are the only disc that has always been in my bag. Close 2nd would be the Roc and honorable mentions would be the Leopard and flat Viking.

I've always said if I were an Innova sponsored player and they offered me a touring disc I would pick the Echo Star Teebird. I also love the Buzzz. For me, they have a similar flight path. Straight with a slight turn and then a gentle fade at very low speed. Bueno.

took the saint out for the first time yesterday. what a disc. automatically in the bag.

Roc Gummy + mold. Love this disc, but hit the steel roof edge on my house and put a small gouge in it. Can't seem to find a replacement! Anyone no where I might find one?

I had a gummy roc in my bag for the longest time, but I ended up taking it out. Maybe I should throw it back in for a while and give it another try.

My Chunk VP.
Its not really a VP, it flies more like a Ridge, which is why its unique.
Circle and beyond, its rock steady and never lets me down.
It always feels like an old friend, hot or cold, windy or calm, uphill or down, gritty and dirty, or soaking wet.

There is no bad disc, and I love figuring out every disc. So I love every disc, which is why I have so many....not a good thing.
I'd have to say Star Sidewinder. But there are so many ones I love.

My beat to dog chew toy DX Eagle. I don't really know why. It never does what I want it to do..... instead it does what I something better lol. It is basically magic. Just seems to work. When I am scratching my head on what to do, it will show me the way.

My favorite disc in my bag would have to be a Dynamic Discs Suspect

Not necessarily my favorite disc I throw, but my favorite disc that I own is a first release McPro Aviar signed by Mike Moser
photo21.jpg