• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zombie Disc

vettekrazy

Par Member
Well the weather here in Ft. Worth has sucked! So, no playing this week. I thought I would challenge myself with a new dye job. First of all I love Zombie movies, always have. Me and my brothers used to go rent a bunch of them and sit around watching them back when we were kids.

I put it on a Green Star Cro, I'm going to add a bunch of color. I figured I could use green as a base and leave the skin green. For some reason this one took me an incredible amount of time to cut, I really don't know how long, but would guess 5 to 6 hours. Seriously wanted to give up on it at one point. I'm glad I didn't!

Stay tuned for the finished disc. I hope you enjoy it as much as me!

ZombieDiscInnovaStarCro.jpg

ZombieDiscInnovaStarCro1.jpg

Yet another awesome disc...

But this crappy weather has got me with a little cabin fever... My disc's need to be thrown!!!

Josh

That is SICK! I can't wait to see that one in person!

Have you ever seen Dead Alive (also called Braindead)? Not exactly "zombies" but the movie has that great "latex college class film" feel to it. The funny thing is that it was directed by Peter Jackson of Lord of the Rings fame.

If you haven't seen it you have to. It's 100% ridiculous and as much of a comedy as a horror movie... but it's a bunch of fun. All I can say is that lawnmowers and zombies don't mix.

Oh, and yes... nice work as always! Are you sure that you don't just create digital images of really cool discs???? :D

Have you ever seen Dead Alive (also called Braindead)? Not exactly "zombies" but the movie has that great "latex college class film" feel to it. The funny thing is that it was directed by Peter Jackson of Lord of the Rings fame.

If you haven't seen it you have to. It's 100% ridiculous and as much of a comedy as a horror movie... but it's a bunch of fun. All I can say is that lawnmowers and zombies don't mix.

Oh, and yes... nice work as always! Are you sure that you don't just create digital images of really cool discs???? :D

That would save some time, huh?

I have not seen the movies, but will be looking for them now, thanks.

Well the weather here in Ft. Worth has sucked! So, no playing this week. I thought I would challenge myself with a new dye job. First of all I love Zombie movies, always have. Me and my brothers used to go rent a bunch of them and sit around watching them back when we were kids.

I put it on a Green Star Cro, I'm going to add a bunch of color. I figured I could use green as a base and leave the skin green. For some reason this one took me an incredible amount of time to cut, I really don't know how long, but would guess 5 to 6 hours. Seriously wanted to give up on it at one point. I'm glad I didn't!

Stay tuned for the finished disc. I hope you enjoy it as much as me!

ZombieDiscInnovaStarCro.jpg

ZombieDiscInnovaStarCro1.jpg

Everytime I refresh, you have a new dye job done. Amazing. Work doesnt look rushed though, great dyes.

Well done. I think if you added just a smidge of scarlet red around their mouths, it would be fantastic!

Latest posts