• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Open At Austin

Definitely interested to see the new layout. I would love for DGN to do a course preview show for each tournament. I would be much more interested in that as opposed to a lot of the other non-tournament content they produce.
Great idea. The hole previews and flyovers are nice, but it would be nice to have a standalone 5-10 minute full course preview.

Looks like conditions must be pretty rough from some of the early FPO scores.

Looks like conditions must be pretty rough from some of the early FPO scores.

Eliezra had seven birdies and finished +5. Madison started with a birdie and is now +11 as of hole 13.

Looks like the middle holes got hit pretty hard during FPO, only a couple birdies among holes 4-13 for a lot of players. Nice to see pregnancy isn't throwing off Cat's game, or if so it's a positive as she's in 4th right now at -4.

Looks like the middle holes got hit pretty hard during FPO, only a couple birdies among holes 4-13 for a lot of players. Nice to see pregnancy isn't throwing off Cat's game, or if so it's a positive as she's in 4th right now at -4.

Both her game and attitude seem to have improved this season. She wasn't fun to even be around last year.

Randon Latta Venice Florida after hole 3 was listed 3 down with an ace on hole 3. Not there now. Welp, don't trust PDGA LIVE scoring.
Gotcha. When I didn't see a "1" for Latta I was confused.

My guess is he arrived late at #3 tee, recieved a 2 stroke penalty then aced it.

Watching round 2 of MPO and saw the "Embrace your Style" ad where Gannon Buhr imitates Calvin Heimburg and vice versa. FUNNY!

went and checked in on the "old guys" Mcbeth and Simon. looks to me they are getting back in the groove. erasing their blemishes their scores would be top third or above after 2 days. plenty of time for a top 10 run on a hot day. Paul is just getting started this year. JMO

What's the tiebreaking criteria for who plays on what card among tied players again?
(I see Joe Anderson -16 will be on the lead card over Ellis -16 and Marwede -16)

What's the tiebreaking criteria for who plays on what card among tied players again?
(I see Joe Anderson -16 will be on the lead card over Ellis -16 and Marwede -16)
Rank first by better recent round score. If tied as in this case, Matty O has lower PDGA number. Same thing with Ellis lower number than Marwede and Barela lower number than Heimburg.