• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] 150 class RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's them 150 Flicks fly like?

Absolutely stable, guaranteed to fade but not as hard to get flat for a bit. Real good for a FH dominant player especially with bad footing/restricted movement. Get a good corkscrew OH too. Not really a BH disc it's been 10yrs though since I had one

What's them 150 Flicks fly like?

ThrowaEnvy covered most of it, but there's two ways the disc really shines, to me.

1. No matter how beat they are, you can get a good line on them to get out of trouble with just a pinky hooked on the rim, and a gentle fan/pinch with the rest of your hand, and they really move. I regularly get myself out and around stuff inside 200 feet with the kind of power you'd expect to put on an upshot. They're especially good if you need a skip, too.

2. Once they beat in, they become a phenomenal hyzer flip disc, that still has the stability to fade back.

The max weight Flick is a single purpose disc. 100% meathook, 100% of the time. The 150 flick just...does more. If you throw both on a flat line, the heavy one will start fading almost immediately. My weak, post-transition arm can get a 150 Flick out a good 150-200 feet straight, before it dives left. I use them for most holes that need a big hyzer.

Has anyone tried a lucid air Evader or Felon? ( im fearing that the felon might be a tad too stable even at 150g ). Im looking for a 150g disc that can give me some distance and handle abit of headwind. Lightweight discs are kinda scarce round here. Wish i lived in Murica now and could order a 150g teebird / eagle.

Has anyone tried a lucid air Evader or Felon? ( im fearing that the felon might be a tad too stable even at 150g ). Im looking for a 150g disc that can give me some distance and handle abit of headwind. Lightweight discs are kinda scarce round here. Wish i lived in Murica now and could order a 150g teebird / eagle.

The Prodigy Air Spectrum plastic is great. Looks like the Prodigy EU store has some H3 and some X3 available. The H3 is faster than a Tbird but about the same stability imo, the X3 is more Wraith-like.

I had some lucid air felons. Their initial stability was like you are wanting, but they lost it quickly and became a beefy teebird that won't fight out of an anny.

Like biscoe said prodigy air is nice plastic fx-2's have a very eagle like flight. There are 2 versions air and air spectrum one flies like a fresh eagle and one flies like a beat one. I ca t remember which is which, bilit I do remember that the air spectrum ones are more domey.

Latest posts