• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2/4/14-Live interview with Dave Feldberg

How's recovery coming along, and what's a time frame for getting back on the course? That's pretty much a given. We'll he be coming down toward Arkansas any time this year. I want to catch one of his clinics if possible.

What are his future plans for fixing disc golf baskets to catch "all" legit chain hitting shots? Current baskets are ace killers. Forget about missed putts how many aces have chained out?! :thmbdown:

He was pretty adamant about this a few years back.

Can he make some videos (for sale or free) on backhand & putting?
What is his max distance backhand?
Why does he rarely throws sidearm?
Where are his clinics this year going to be held?

Why does he always walk ten times faster than anyone else on the course?
Hows that disc golf touring reality show "idea" going?
Is he related to Phil Hellmuth? (maybe distantly??)
Why did the non stop disc golf tour........stop.......?
Duck Dynasty???????............bueller.........????

why did he stop bagging grooves when he was with innova? perfect sidearm disc. he threw it so well

Why did he only produce one technique video on his website? I was hoping for more (and am eagerly awaiting some new ones.)

Dave do you have a favorite new lat64/DD/Ws disc?
I really would like to know what he is throwing now after a season with new disc suppliers. But this would more be a request of an in the bag video he does sometime soon.

I also would like to hear his actual take on how to grow the sport, his take on "paytoplay" courses (see Jussis article)...

I saw that he is signed up for The Gentlemen's Club Challenge and he stated he wanted to still play majors, although he is taking time off from practicing to promote the sport. So how is going to stay at the top of his game when competing with top pros who are out there every weekend working on their game?

Also how is he going to play the GGC when he just had his foot re-reconstructed? Isn't that cutting his recovery time a bit close or is the GGC just to get the feelers out for how you wanna play for the season?

Also how is he going to play the GGC when he just had his foot re-reconstructed? Isn't that cutting his recovery time a bit close or is the GGC just to get the feelers out for how you wanna play for the season?

I'm sure he can still throw rollers in a wheelchair:)

Feldberg Question

I would like to ask Dave Feldberg about the release angle of his push putts. I have been experimenting with keeping my wrist in the same position during my back and forward stroke and a hyzer release feels comfortable but I feel the flight is too inconsistent. So here's the question: What is your wrist doing during your push putt? More specifically, what release angle do you like on a dead straight, no wind, 30 footer? Is there any variance in your back swing wrist position? Thanks in advance.

~Ryan Smith

Hey Dave, want to hang out?

Although really...

Is there a chance of him doing a clinic in my town (Columbus) or anywhere near?

Beards unite!

This will be an interesting listen Tuesday evening, I'll definitely be tuning in

Holy crap.. there is a DG Talk Radio?? Looks like more time will be spent scheduling around DG :clap:

Also if it hasn't been suggested yet I would be interested in his opinion on our "If you could only carry 3 discs" question.