• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

keep in mind that a facebook addition to SS would not require everyone involved to join facebook.

the SS would still be ran through DGCR but everyone would have to agree that if they pulled a fast one their name and addy would be posted on a facebook page. if anyone wanted to view that information all they had to do was go on to that facebook page and view it, if you don't want to go view that information don't. simple as that.

Thanks for clarifying. I do not facebook, twitter, or any of that other stuff. I wouldn't have to worry because I will not stiff my SS. Those that did, well, let's say you better watch yo back!

I just bought this off a guy who had a store going out of business so I'm stocked for the Dec. SS!

NICE Score!

I've got an 11X teeBird that looks like that fly dye in the top center ... sweet looking in the air!

Too bad I don't throw it too much anymore if at all...

MrFixIt hooked me up at dubs with a disc and my entry fee! thanks...Lucky to say I hit a 315 ft ace, ctp, and my team won. Thanks for the lucky buy in MrFixIt, I feel I've got my SS package.

MrFixIt hooked me up at dubs with a disc and my entry fee! thanks...Lucky to say I hit a 315 ft ace, ctp, and my team won. Thanks for the lucky buy in MrFixIt, I feel I've got my SS package.

I just hated that you got stiffed. Great job on the ace, you finally got some $$ on one! I also noticed that you were using the tbird I dyed and traded to you :thmbup:

I just hated that you got stiffed. Great job on the ace, you finally got some $$ on one! I also noticed that you were using the tbird I dyed and traded to you :thmbup:

You definately lived up to your name, MrFixIt! Well executed :thmbup:

sorry i havent been on. computer broke. hows it all going?

well the people that didn't get anything are sharpening their pitchforks, and most of the rest of us are thinking it was a great success and how we can make it better for Xmas! If you are doing the organizing for xmas let me know if there is anyway I can help out. :hfive:

Latest posts