• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

Glow sticks are important for a night round. Place one on the top of each basket. Little LEDs or glow discs to throw.

House music is optional.

Ohhh, you mean we're gonna play a round during optimal drinking time?!?!?

I never thought I'd say this, but, I think I'll be back at the campsite with Apothecary in his thong.

Ohhh, you mean we're gonna play a round during optimal drinking time?!?!?

I never thought I'd say this, but, I think I'll be back at the campsite with Apothecary in his thong.
*shakes head*

You can do both.

Why do you think I wear a Kong? More room for booze.

I may have access to some light towers? We could light up a big area with them. The towers have four different halogen bulbs that can be directed in any direction at any height. The generator runs on gas and can get noisy but we would have lights.

jmoney snatched it up.

anything left in g?

btw a light tower would be SIIICK...drunken 21 matches. all. night. long.

we should designate a camping area for overflow campers.:)

any recommendations zenny or snaps?

First, I just want to send a big shout out to DonnieSharko, Mentally_Understable and JMoney for reserving a site! With these three plus mine, we have four all right together! Very cool guys! :hfive:

As far as other sites, there are plenty left in G. I was just pushing for 23-28 so that we would all be right next to each other.
Here's a map of G that will show everyone where we'll be and what else is close to what we have:

grebe_cg.gif

As far as who will camp where, we'll have to work that out. With four sites reserved, that theoretically gives us room for 24 campers. I'm pretty sure that putting six heads on each site will be a little cramped though. So, if anyone wants to get another site in G to accommodate extra bodies that would be awesome! My buddy Brand aka Row Jimmy (who some of you know) might be coming down from the Napa area. If he makes it, he'll definitely be camping on my spot. But as usual, I'm down for whatever and whomever.

Last edited:

Latest posts