• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

Yea I think I remember you go "around the horn" for that finger of the lake, pass the white trash can on the left, and you're there. Still a bit of a walk.

Campground M sure was nice before... I think I'm in though. Going to have to wait a few days to reserve a site but I'm thinking the dates are doable.

zenny said its 1/4 mile to tee 18.
.37 of a mile.

attachment.php

Attachments

• camptocourse.jpg
    camptocourse.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
And how long is it to our party location on hole #7?
.55 of a mile but you can't drive to that spot.

If you're feeling lazy you can park at hole 1 and walk. The problem is that you can't have cars at hole 1 after day use closes around 6 PM or so.

Last edited:
somebody better bring a wheelbarrow and a midget to push me back to camp at the end of the day.:|

FYI I'm going to bring my kids' big red wagon to transport stuff from Echo Base (camp) to Dagobah (Tee 7).

radio-flyer-all-terrain-steel-and-wood-cargo-wagon.jpg

on food: we should bring our own. you know some dirtbags will show up with no money to chip in if we do it as a group (ok...maybe ive grown a TOUCH jaded). maybe do a potluck on night 1 or something.

on beer: byob would be easiest. im down to chip in for a keg though.:D

on food: we should bring our own. you know some dirtbags will show up with no money to chip in if we do it as a group (ok...maybe ive grown a TOUCH jaded). maybe do a potluck on night 1 or something.

on beer: byob would be easiest. im down to chip in for a keg though.:D

Breakfast burritos?

There is a small market about 15 minutes away. They have meat, beer, small deli, snacks, etc. There is a cafe at Lake Casitas. Anything else (restaurants, larger markets ) is probably about half an hour away.

I'm fine with whatever.

The updated map:

grebe-1.jpg

While I like to drink, I'm not planning on getting so drunk that I won't be able to make that short walk.

.37 and .55 miles isn't really too bad to walk... I think we'll be fine.

So it's settled, BYOFood! And yes, we should do a potluck type thing the first night.

Latest posts