• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

are they playing one or two courses today? is there a schedule somewhere of what courses they play when?

PW2013_Sched_v2_4.gif

I hope Uli wins it this week after what he went through. At the same time I am hoping Cameron finishes dead last for what he has put other people through.

I live 30 min from Lemon Lake. I played Gold twice this weekend in the world's layout. I don't understand how someone can shoot -12. There are zero "cheat the line with power" holes. There is a 1200' hole and a lot of 500-600' woods type holes. There are maybe 4 holes that are supposed to be birdied.

Averaging 2.8 throws per hole on that course is unbelievable.

i havent played the new layouts yet, but is White now a better course than Red? a little confused why MPO would play white over red.

i havent played the new layouts yet, but is White now a better course than Red? a little confused why MPO would play white over red.

They elongated the first 9 holes or so of the normal white course, then carved the back out of fresh property. I like the white course least of the three the pros are playing. It's still a great, challenging design, but there 2-3 holes that are a little ratchet.

They messed with Red a bit too. Longer. It's a lot of fun.

I hope Uli wins it this week after what he went through. At the same time I am hoping Cameron finishes dead last for what he has put other people through.

guess i have been out of the loop for a bit... anyone care to explain on either or both fronts?

Red is more fun, but it's not a great test for the top level players even in the extended layouts. White has better lengths and challenges for that level in the current layout, it's completely different from the original white layout while the red is mostly pretty similar with a handful of extended holes but adding the 3 shortest holes from the white course.

I live 30 min from Lemon Lake. I played Gold twice this weekend in the world's layout. I don't understand how someone can shoot -12. There are zero "cheat the line with power" holes. There is a 1200' hole and a lot of 500-600' woods type holes. There are maybe 4 holes that are supposed to be birdied.

Averaging 2.8 throws per hole on that course is unbelievable.

Interesting that you played that course and still think "everything is Par-3".

Par for LL Gold is 64. But, you are totally correct that a 52 is amazing!

guess i have been out of the loop for a bit... anyone care to explain on either or both fronts?

Cam's story:
He is a horrible human being, but I won't get into specifics. I will say that while he was here for The Memorial, all he did was piss and moan like a spoiled child. I know several people that were stuck on his card and hated every minute of it.