• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

It looked like a Nova on hole 7, and an Atlas on hole 8.

After finishing the video, I was just coming to say this. You can clearly see a Nova in his bag at the end as well.

It's a Nova, I threw a S-P2 on holes 1-4 and a Nova on 6 (upshot) and 7 tee

So you're liking the overmolds quite a bit then? I liked the Nova more than the Atlas, but the rim is to meaty for my midget hands. I noticed you were using a newer Grip bag. Where's your signature bag?

After finishing the video, I was just coming to say this. You can clearly see a Nova in his bag at the end as well.

So you're liking the overmolds quite a bit then? I liked the Nova more than the Atlas, but the rim is to meaty for my midget hands. I noticed you were using a newer Grip bag. Where's your signature bag?

Yes I enjoy the Roc3, Mako3 and Gator mid range set up to try anything else right now. I know Josh Childs has an Atlas in his bag.

The sig bag is the smaller bag and the one I had was a proto so the # of discs I'm carrying right now doesn't fit in the old bag design.

Start calling McBeth-'Champagain'….. because he's going to be Champ….again. Seriously impressive performance. Double digit domination…

It was nice seeing mcbeast throw the straight forward smooth shot instead of massive spikes on aim of the shorter holes.

God damn those sp2 throws looked amazing on 1-4.

Yes I enjoy the Roc3, Mako3 and Gator mid range set up to try anything else right now. I know Josh Childs has an Atlas in his bag.

The sig bag is the smaller bag and the one I had was a proto so the # of discs I'm carrying right now doesn't fit in the old bag design.

Congrats on the win Paul,

What's the orange mid you're throwing? (you pick it up @ 15:15) ... Roc3?

Thanks!

So smooth Paul. Looks like you are just stroking some BP out there man, making it look easy.

Basket massacre on 11, dear lord. We've all been there.

Those putts isolated and slo-mo'd for maximum effect, because the kid doing the video is just a touch sadistic. ;)

The ugliest putt is, of course, the one that stuck. :rolleyes:

Paul -- how's the tennis game? Ball golf? Seems like you should stop beating up on disc golfers and move up to a more monied sport with your talent.

Seems like you're improving, that has to get into other competitor's heads. Let's hope someone can round up some real sponsorship money for you to win.

I'd say good luck on the upcoming year -- but it doesn't look like there's going to be much luck involved. Whoda thought at the beginning of last year Prodigy was out-numbered . . .?

Those putts isolated and slo-mo'd for maximum effect, because the kid doing the video is just a touch sadistic. ;)

The ugliest putt is, of course, the one that stuck. :rolleyes:

The second one should have been the one that spit, too!
DSCJNKY

How's the knee looking for next year? I noticed no brace in the Charleston Classic videos. Did you recover naturally, need some therapy/surgery, or what?

The knee is getting better going the natural route first to just strengthen my legs again. I get to run 5x a week so it's getting way stronger. I won't be lifting any weights though, that would just be a stupid move. Physically I will be in the best shape I have ever been for a disc golf season!

Latest posts