• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Texas State Championships NT

Today starts AM weekend! 2 weeks from the NT. Anyone get some pictures and post them for me:)

Still no results? Wasn't this an A Tier? Seems pretty unprofessional, maybe that's why only 29 signed up for advanced.

Still no results? Wasn't this an A Tier? Seems pretty unprofessional, maybe that's why only 29 signed up for advanced.

And against PDGA Tour Standards!

 Inclusion of a requirement to upload unofficial results via PDGA Tournament Manager at different intervals depending on the Tier level of the event:
o NT – upload after each Round of competition
o A-Tier – upload after each Day of competition
o B-Tier – upload at the completion of the event
o C-Tier – upload within 24 hours of the completion of the event.

And against PDGA Tour Standards!

 Inclusion of a requirement to upload unofficial results via PDGA Tournament Manager at different intervals depending on the Tier level of the event:
o NT – upload after each Round of competition
o A-Tier – upload after each Day of competition
o B-Tier – upload at the completion of the event
o C-Tier – upload within 24 hours of the completion of the event.

As the PDGA State Coordinator for So Cal, I have been reminding every single TD of the new changes for 2014. However, most TD's in So Cal are already uploading scores at the end of each day.

The big change for most event directors is that A-Tiers are also required to submit the completed PDGA report within 48 hours of the event. B-Tiers must submit PDGA report within 7 days of the event and C-Tiers have two weeks. Events still have 30 days to pay any PDGA fees.

Wondering how will these new standards be "enforced"? Here we have an A-Tier that isn't even meeting the current standards for a C-Tier?

Hopefully someone will inform the TD before the NT event in two weeks that scores will need to be uploaded following completion of each round.

Wondering how will these new standards be "enforced"?

I'm glad to hear another SC takes these things as seriously as I do.

I don't think the PDGA has the man power or the time to monitor. I hope they don't do it, actually.

To me, I beleive this is a SC role and I take it on. I make sure every weekend to check the tour site to ensure these are being followed. If a TD does not, they get a phone call from me.

I don't name names and I don't want to say when or why (but it wasn't this issue being discussed), but I have removed the right for someone in North Carolina to run sanctioned events in North Carolina due to them not following basic rules like this over and over.

I see that as the only way to prevent these things.

Joe Bishop 49211 936 Jefferson City MO USA 12:10 pm
Monte Bruington 63350 856 Lewisville TX USA 12:10 pm
Raymond Sanchez 40187 988 Tukwila WA USA 12:10 pm
Bradley Williams 31644

Wow! :)

Anyone got any predictions for this one?

Lot of long and open holes by the looks of it. I think Mcbeth and Pierce are gonna do well just like in FH.

If you go to Texas State Tournament you can download the caddy book.

I am not sure if other Tournaments have done this in the past, but I love it. I can really try to mentally work the course and then see how the pros attack it.:thmbup:

Joe Bishop 49211 936 Jefferson City MO USA 12:10 pm
Monte Bruington 63350 856 Lewisville TX USA 12:10 pm
Raymond Sanchez 40187 988 Tukwila WA USA 12:10 pm
Bradley Williams 31644

Wow! :)

I am wondering if this was done on purpose.

Also, hilarious.

Latest posts