• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Does anyone have a list of the players pack + fundraiser discs from last year? just to give an idea of what this years could be like.

Innvoa proto G* Daedalus
Discraft FR Z crank and dryfit
Gateway organic wizard
Dga hurricane
prodigy brought 4 cant remember which
lat64 scythe
dynamic glow truth
tourney dryfit

Fundraisers were metal flake roc3 ,full color star roc3 from innova there were others I cant remember

Last edited:
Ramada Inn joins as Hotel Sponsor

Ramada Inn of Bowling Green, at exit 22 and Scottsville Road has joined the event as a hotel sponsor. This is the nearest hotel to the Flymart - and just South of the interstate exit that most players use.

Call 270-781-3000 and ask for the disc golf rate.

The Nati Disc Golf is Course Sponsor

The Nati Disc Golf us moved up to a course sponsor level - and will be at the SKC Technical College for the event week. This level also gets Nati into the Wha Bah party lot for check in, players party, and awards as well as the fly mart - so expect to see a lot of their new products!

http://thenatidiscgolf.weebly.com/

Attachments

• Nati logo.JPG
    Nati logo.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 2
Mandabear and I are registered, and this year I convinced my dad to come along, there will be 3 of us, likely camping at the KOA - temp course and glow rounds anyone!?

I sent a note to HB with a similar query. (Since this is my first year as a Senior Grandmaster). I suspect he can easily describe the benefits for the divisions of FA1 ,FM1, FG1, FS1, FA2, and (ta da) MS1 to be in the combined "I" Pool.

Although, as a result of the change, there are some benefits for the other divisions; MA1 (Advanced), MA2 (Intermediate), MA3 (Recreational), MM1 (Advanced Masters), and MG1 (Advanced Grandmasters). Those divisions now have pools with only their division in it. No longer burdened with the fairer sex and the infirmed. Congratulations.

I have signed up, but hope the feedback from this year makes for some additional changes.

Ron Pittman

if a person is to check in on Thursday then go to a hotel (located near cracker barrel) and then stick to the schedule and end sunday back at WahBah's (example hotel to course, course to course, course to event, event to hotel, repeat

Pools A,B,C,D: 56 miles (totals from pool A..other pool would avg about the same)
Pools E,F,G,H: 71 miles (total from Pool E.." .... "

WOMEN & SR GM: 141miles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if a person is to check in on Thursday then go to a hotel (located near cracker barrel) and then stick to the schedule and end sunday back at WahBah's (example hotel to course, course to course, course to event, event to hotel, repeat

Pools A,B,C,D: 56 miles (totals from pool A..other pool would avg about the same)
Pools E,F,G,H: 71 miles (total from Pool E.." .... "

WOMEN & SR GM: 141miles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed up both me and my daughter. Here's to hoping I can get some assistance with transportation. Otherwise, I will have to pull out and caddy for my daughter.

You should be able to find something. At the very worst you might be able to get rhia moved to the mens rec, so you both can play.

Last edited:
Signed up both me and my daughter. Here's to hoping I can get some assistance with transportation. Otherwise, I will have to pull out and caddy for my daughter.

The crummy thing is troy, up until this year, you and rhia would have been in the same pool.

The crummy thing is troy, up until this year, you and rhia would have been in the same pool.

Not necessarily. He would be in pool H with his rating, while she would have been in pool G because HB always puts the women on the first holes in the first pool of rec.

She will definitely be able to find a ride with the people she's playing with. Parking at Holler is limited anyway, so they're going to need as many people as possible to carpool.

Latest posts