• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Amateur World Championships

5 discs, 4 shirts, bells cup, stickers, 3 minis, keychain, plastic disc bin I think it will hold 50?

These three, Prodigy M4, Legacy Nemesis, Discraft Heat, plus a Warden and a Whale.

Attachments

• IMG_3478.jpg
    IMG_3478.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3476.jpg
    IMG_3476.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3477.jpg
    IMG_3477.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 34
Interested as well. Because of traveling by train, I will not be able to check in until almost the last second tomorrow (Monday). I am wondering if the whole package has already been assembled for each player or if you show up and pick what discs or items you want from a stack. Not that I need more discs or anything, but I would prefer to not get bottom of the barrel in the off-chance it might actually be something I would throw. Plus, I am not a S or XXXL for shirt/ clothes sizes in case that is in the pack as well. I really like that last year's shirts had your number printed on it.

No worries, they are all prepackaged up in the plastic disc bin you receive at part of the pack. You should have preselected your shirt size upon signing up and the bins are labeled with S/M/L/XL/etc... There was NO picking and choosing, just finding your shirt with your name on it and handing you a full bin of goodies.

As the PDGA guy that did the walk-thru and recommendations, I'll be interested to hear how it turned out.

I have no point of reference as I only played it the one time after your walk through, so no idea how it looked prior to any work.

Looks like I get to play Spinski's Tuesday afternoon, hoping to catch it all dried out. Spinski's and Timber Ridge are the two courses I would not want to play in the rain. Fingers crossed. :D

They showed a few of the shots for distance on Twitter...and its very obvious the ski slope made those distances possible.

Haven't found it yet, or should say Smashboxx doesn't appear to have it.

This weekend Terry was at the Worlds Vibram Birdie Bash & I asked him if he was going to be around for Worlds. He said he was not. :(

Good luck to all the Arizona players at Am Worlds.

So far Anthony Barela is looking good!

Latest posts