• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Glass Blown Open

Slacker!!!! JK!

I can definitely see your perspective. Given more resources, though, and not being concerned about doing so much of the work yourself, what would you think? Just wondering. :)

:D:D:D

Hmm I can see the plus and minus to both. Fun seeing new courses, but also cool to see how players adapt to playing the same course the following day. I'd say it depends on the courses :) If they're both awesome I'd like to see them play both. If one is markedly better, just stay on the good one.

Seems fine to me to have it on less courses. Logistically that's got to be a lot easier to organize, especially for such a huge event. I gotta think thenpriority is the total event running smoothly and efficiently. To that end, less variables is a good thing.

Quoting you just to create a notification. :D

How's coverage going to work at GBO? Are all the video crews going to just set up camp at Emporia Country Club all weekend because that's where MPO will play every single round, or are some of you going to follow the women around as we play other courses around (and way out of) town?

Quoting you just to create a notification. :D

How's coverage going to work at GBO? Are all the video crews going to just set up camp at Emporia Country Club all weekend because that's where MPO will play every single round, or are some of you going to follow the women around as we play other courses around (and way out of) town?

Jomez on lead MPO, and we're covering FPO lead and MPO chase. So we'll follow you ladies wherever you may go :)

Jomez on lead MPO, and we're covering FPO lead and MPO chase. So we'll follow you ladies wherever you may go :)

So Jomez and Smashboxx will both be covering the lead card? That's awesome that you guys are covering the ladies lead card, super glad to hear it. I wouldn't have expected less at GBO though, why wouldn't they want Pagie featured at their own event. She's their still their star at this point for sure.

Is there a live stream for GBO? If so, what's the schedule?...

Smashboxx will have it. I'd guess they'd go on around 3:00 EDT each day. Tee times for round 1 haven't been posted yet, but I'd look at them and assume air time is about 10 minutes before the final group goes out.

Just to clarify, no filmed stuff until Thursday, 4/26, right? I totally forgot GBO was this weekend until I ran into some folks on their trek to Emporia.

Just to clarify, no filmed stuff until Thursday, 4/26, right? I totally forgot GBO was this weekend until I ran into some folks on their trek to Emporia.

Yes. The tournament proper starts Thursday. It's just flex-start C-tiers and clinics during the week. Aside from maybe some FB or Instagram Live type stuff from DD, I don't expect any video from those.

Simon, Eagle, Paul and Ricky on the MPO feature card. . and Paige, Cat, Kona and Cox on FPO.

So the "normal" MPO card and a more mixed FPO

looks like FPO and MPO feature card will start at the same time on different courses. . so hard for Smashboxx to show FPO in the MPO live stream

Last edited:
Simon, Eagle, Paul and Ricky on the MPO feature card. . and Paige, Cat, Kona and Cox on FPO.

So the "normal" MPO card and a more mixed FPO

looks like FPO and MPO feature card will start at the same time on different courses. . so hard for Smashboxx to show FPO in the MPO live stream

Showing FPO during the MPO live stream is a DGPT thing, and since this isn't a DGPT, not surprising that there's no coordination to allow for it. For FPO's sake, we can only hope the post-production crew covering them turns the video around as quickly as the crew covering MPO. Assuming there is a camera crew covering FPO.

GBO is a DD event and Paige is DD´s biggest star, so i will be VERY supriced if the FPO card is not filmed

According to the Ultiworld Interview, CCDG is doing both FPO lead card and MPO chase card, so yeah, I'd say we'll have some good video coverage.

Latest posts