• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Memorial Championship

I noticed this about Paul's putting as well, its not bad putting but its not Paul putting. I was kinda shocked to see some of his putts at the LVC

Now that he is getting married it will be interesting to see how focused he stays with disc golf. Not that getting married is a bad thing but when your on top in any sport, it usually doesn't equal better results?? lol

Last edited:
Now that he is getting married it will be interesting to see how focused he stays with disc golf. Not that getting married is a bad thing but when your on top in any sport, it usually doesn't equal better results?? lol

Trolling or serious?

Paul isn't getting married. He is married.

On an UNRELATED note, Paul's putting looks less than stellar. Very tentative, not a full body stroke.

He's still right in the mix, but 82% from C1 won't get the job done. He'd be the first to say so.

Trolling or serious?

Paul isn't getting married. He is married.

On an UNRELATED note, Paul's putting looks less than stellar. Very tentative, not a full body stroke.

He's still right in the mix, but 82% from C1 won't get the job done. He'd be the first to say so.

lol I thought he was married but googled to make sure and could have sworn I saw something stating he was still getting married?? But anyways. I originally stated that he was married then edited it to say he is getting married?? lol But yeah, you know what I mean. I'd like to see a list of athletes of any sport who when still on top or close to it, if they can still perform at the very top after getting married. Its not the same if they were already married before hand but athletes who are dominant when they were single. How much did things change for them after getting married?

lol I thought he was married but googled to make sure and could have sworn I saw something stating he was still getting married?? But anyways. I originally stated that he was married then edited it to say he is getting married?? lol But yeah, you know what I mean. I'd like to see a list of athletes of any sport who when still on top or close to it, if they can still perform at the very top after getting married. Its not the same if they were already married before hand but athletes who are dominant when they were single. How much did things change for them after getting married?

Tom Brady, Steph Curry, Lebron James....

Since he's not a paying member of DGCR, his comments should be rightly ignored.

Oh please do!

I do love the hypocrisy inherent within your post, given that you are arguing for people to support coverage on Patreon rather than expecting it for the cost of the Innova, Black Ink Discs, Bearded Bros Bars, Cali Connections, PacWest Disc Golf, and a variety of other commercials and ads which were paid to help provide the coverage and only actually have value if people watch the videos (as I said in the Las Vegas thread, anyone viewing the videos increases the value of these spots, which increases the amount the channel can charge, which generates more revenue. Just look at the mess the NFL is in currently), or rather that they should be ignored or discounted since they are not contributing extra money, and yet you are on the forum for free, rather than having purchased any sort of tiered membership which helps keep this forum and course database running in addition to the one banner ad at the top of each page (not that I have a problem with the banner ad, just for consistency of the argument's sake).

DGCR Store

And I am a patreon of both CCDG and Jomez (since we're putting that out there), although I'm not a Patreon of Smashboxx. However, that might soon change, since I did actually enjoy watching the live stream today (splicing in FPO coverage fills the dead air so well), but we'll see man.

We are so off the subject of the OP, that if you would like further discussion I'll move it to a new thread -- HERE. Otherwise, I'll no longer talk about it on this thread.

Last edited:
looks like scoring conditions are pretty good. A couple guys -6 thru7 and already 2 aces on the round...

No next day coverage? :( I'm not a fan of 4 hour live feeds of questionable quality.

Yea I figured we would have gotten at least one of the front 9 vids by now. But they're coming, I'm sure. Eventually, there should be 4 rounds edited together for the first round vids, including the women.

I'm guessing JVD would have had his smashcutt out if the camera work didn't need to be done. He usually had those out pretty quick last year.

Last edited:
No next day coverage? :( I'm not a fan of 4 hour live feeds of questionable quality.

Yea I figured we would have gotten at least one of the front 9 vids by now. But they're coming, I'm sure. Eventually, there should be 4 rounds edited together for the first rounds, including the women.

Post # 88.

And I noticed at LVC, that the post-produced next day videos came after the next round was concluded most of the time.