• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 United States Disc Golf Championship Oct 2-5

Looks like it will be hot for rds 1-2 but not a lot of wind till maybe Saturday. The qualifier today might get some rain late afternoon though...

can anyone remind me what stupid course has that triple landing pad areas

each pad was in bounds and it was 3 landing pads then with the basket the mpo big throwers were getting pj and fpo were laying up on each pad and if you missed it was ob

can anyone remind me what stupid course has that triple landing pad areas

each pad was in bounds and it was 3 landing pads then with the basket the mpo big throwers were getting pj and fpo were laying up on each pad and if you missed it was ob
hole 9 (685ft):
In bounds are the three staked areas. All other grass areas are OB. OB sidewalk and beyond on left and base-ball field on right. OB options limited to drop zone or previ-ous lie. Mandatory left of Black Pole on baseball screen. Retee if missed. Man-datory left of yellow foul line pole. Proceed to Drop Zone if missed. Discs in baseball field may not be retrieved. Beware of baseballs flying over the ballfield fences

yes this was it thank you!!

why did i think that was usdgc for some reason :confused::confused:

Because they did a similar thing for USDGC last year, just on a bigger scale than the Vegas triple-island hole. For the USDGC iteration, the commentators called the islands the Kidney Bean, the Lima Bean, and... I forget the other one (but presumably some type of bean).

Because they did a similar thing for USDGC last year, just on a bigger scale than the Vegas triple-island hole. For the USDGC iteration, the commentators called the islands the Kidney Bean, the Lima Bean, and... I forget the other one (but presumably some type of bean).

I believe they were named the kidney bean, lima bean, and peanut by Nate Sexton.

They may not be as ridiculous as the islands hole on the Las Vegas Challenge, but it is my opinion that the USDGC hole 9 does not make for good video.

I believe they were named the kidney bean, lima bean, and peanut by Nate Sexton.

They may not be as ridiculous as the islands hole on the Las Vegas Challenge, but it is my opinion that the USDGC hole 9 does not make for good video.

The triple mandatory forced tunnel shot does not make for good video either as it is hard to film the tunnel type flight of the disc well. The Companies that filmed it in the past have done as best they can. Including Spin TV for the World Tour.

That sounds right, swhite.

The LVC hole was more aesthetically appealing than the USDGC variant, and also more compelling from a risk/reward standpoint because the final island was actually reachable from the tee. (Although really challenging to park.) Also, the triple island didn't add anything that Winthrop was missing. Just more flat, open placement golf with lots of rope.