• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

Just turn the sound down or off. Or don't watch. The trolling of people working hard a their (insert "totally thankless") job is really unnecessary. My gosh, she's a 4X and an HOF. That alone deserves all of our respect.

Seriously? I paid for a product and this is a discussion board. I have been on here praising coverage before as well. I'm not some internet troll. I am the President of a 501(c)3 I have created to fix up our areas courses. I have spent countless hours doing a "totally thankless job" so get out of here with that crap. I GUARANTEE she is being paid to do this job as well.

I don't like Nate's commentary either. He's a 3x and a HOF as well. That doesn't mean I don't respect him. I was actually a Nate apologist for awhile in the beginning, but neither have improved enough IMHO. I don't think they put in the time, as evidenced when they don't know the names of players when they check-in with other cards. These are players that most of know well, because we spend time watching coverage, which I don't believe the Doss couple spends time doing in preparation.

Apparently I should watch a Hannah round, I have a hard time picturing her being a good announcer but I keep hearing she is.

I believe Hannah is the other announcer right now.
(correct me if I'm wrong)

Seriously? I paid for a product and this is a discussion board. I have been on here praising coverage before as well. I'm not some internet troll. I am the President of a 501(c)3 I have created to fix up our areas courses. I have spent countless hours doing a "totally thankless job" so get out of here with that crap. I GUARANTEE she is being paid to do this job as well.

I don't like Nate's commentary either. He's a 3x and a HOF as well. That doesn't mean I don't respect him. I was actually a Nate apologist for awhile in the beginning, but neither have improved enough IMHO. I don't think they put in the time, as evidenced when they don't know the names of players when they check-in with other cards. These are players that most of know well, because we spend time watching coverage, which I don't believe the Doss couple spends time doing in preparation.

Yes, seriously. At some point (IMHO) it becomes incredibly rude to say "sick of" about an HOF'er in that scenario That's just my opinion however. Since everyone's opinion seems to count (by your own logic) then why tell me to "get out of here with that crap"? I paid. I volunteer. I help run events hold clinics, teach younger players, kids, and beginners, etc. I give back to charitable causes via my disc golfing opportunities, etc. I mean, is it OK to tell someone to "get out of here" with their opinion or not? Which is it?

She does her homework and gets better every time. She is the best of the ladies at it in my opinion. Juliana is probably my next pick.

If its about an individual's opinion, then I like Holly F's commentary best. She's done next day several times and is the most articulate, doesn't giggle, or goof around. She just sounds most professional to me; which is not surprising given her regular profession.

It looks like Ellen Widboom (+10), Rebecca Cox (+9), Kona Panis (+7) and Holly Finley (+7) may be out of the tournament after round 1.
A lot of DG yet to play, but they've dug pretty deep holes for themselves.

It looks like Ellen Widboom (+10), Rebecca Cox (+9), Kona Panis (+7) and Holly Finley (+7) may be out of the tournament after round 1.
A lot of DG yet to play, but they've dug pretty deep holes for themselves.

Van Dyken to. . she had the best start in the field, but then not so much more

Hammertime

-6 and zero boogies and zero fights with John E.

Virginia having a nice start so far. Bishop is currently in the lead of Pool B.

Coverage is great today. Jumping hole to hole. Picture quality is excellent. Props to DGN.

I wish they would have followed up with what happened to McBeth on 18. He threw 3 times and had one OB that we could see. He did use a mini before his last putt which is unusual.

Latest posts