• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3 SackFace kids in a Benz@JRoad - Germantown, TN

Yea it is really unfortunate... Germantown was/is supposed to be the more affluent of communities, more upper class (read as:: 'white flight'/old money)

The course in the nicest part of town here has all the douchebag kids. Stealing discs/bags, openly smoking/dealing.

everyone thinks the one in the ghetto is super sketchy but I haven't heard of a single incident there.

How did your friend control a katana with accuracy, those things are so unreliable lol. Sucks that happened to you guys :\

You're a shady little thief, too.

"spicybird6" aka "Chris717" aka "Kingace" aka "Organicvoodoo" aka "Time2Shine" aka "justkingme26"

He was able to control the katana with a running tomahawk from about 15 ft away.

I unfortunately wasn't fast enough, but was planning on kicking the door or a flying jump kick to the window

Pardon my ignorance, but what does "sack faced" mean?

And sorry about the disc.

Pardon my ignorance, but what does "sack faced" mean?

And sorry about the disc.

no prob MrFixIt... instead of using dollar signs for 'butt'face or a$$hole, i chose something that wouldn't get blocked and would evoke a similar feeling

Urban Dictionary says: A person who has a scrotum hanging from their face.

which makes sense because that is where I wanted to punch/kick these fools

no prob MrFixIt... instead of using dollar signs for 'butt'face or a$$hole, i chose something that wouldn't get blocked and would evoke a similar feeling

Urban Dictionary says: A person who has a scrotum hanging from their face.

which makes sense because that is where I wanted to punch/kick these fools

Understood, and yes, a swift kick in the arse is what these idiots needed a long time ago. Maybe they would be less inclined to create such shenanigans...

oh, i thought it was this guy

Scarecrow%2C_Batman_Begins.png

I hear it now.

"Dad I was at the park and some sackface threw a disc at my car, dented it. I was doing nothing wrong, just hanging out."

Dad goes down to the parks department and has the course closed.

As much as I like the idea of revenge...I can see this coming back to haunt our community.

hahahaha - good point, always thinking.

we actually spoke with the park ranger yesterday evening and my buddy is calling the parks dept today.

Thanks!!!

what really got me going the most was not the disc - it was, of course the act of stealing, but mostly that these punks were doing burnouts and 0-60s in a small park just to be dickheads

what really got me going the most was not the disc - it was, of course the act of stealing, but mostly that these punks were doing burnouts and 0-60s in a small park just to be dickheads

yeah, bunch of punks do that here especially on a course called oakwood park.

go to acorn DGC, the "ghetto course" and there aren't really any problems except your typical drunk chuckers.

go to white-boy high school central, aka cottage grove, and voila. little ****s everywhere.

yeah, bunch of punks do that here especially on a course called oakwood park.

go to acorn DGC, the "ghetto course" and there aren't really any problems except your typical drunk chuckers.

go to white-boy high school central, aka cottage grove, and voila. little ****s everywhere.

I've been saying this for years. Poor kids have too much on thier mind/plate to spend their time just generally being dicks for no reason like spoiled rich kids.

I've been saying this for years. Poor kids have too much on thier mind/plate to spend their time just generally being dicks for no reason like spoiled rich kids.

The irony. I was getting gas at a Kroger's (grocery store,offering a dime off gas for each hundred spent on food) when a brand new high end Mercedes and BMW pull up on opposite sides of a pump. I watch the dbag fill both cars on one transaction to save the 1.50 to 3.00. Guy got pretty irate as I generally made fun of him, and the irony of posing as Mr Bigshot car guy, but diming the grocery store for a couple bucks. Could have taken the high road, but, it was funny. Course, I could have opened the hatch and unloaded a Kantana on them.

The irony. I was getting gas at a Kroger's (grocery store,offering a dime off gas for each hundred spent on food) when a brand new high end Mercedes and BMW pull up on opposite sides of a pump. I watch the dbag fill both cars on one transaction to save the 1.50 to 3.00. Guy got pretty irate as I generally made fun of him, and the irony of posing as Mr Bigshot car guy, but diming the grocery store for a couple bucks. Could have taken the high road, but, it was funny. Course, I could have opened the hatch and unloaded a Kantana on them.

So diving a luxury car is "posing as Mr. Bigshot car guy"?