• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

a big sack doesn't make you pro

Sometimes my sack shrivels up to the size of a walnut. Other times It swings low like an angus bull. I have not noticed if it effects my throwing of frisbees or not.

ironic: somone worried about what other think of them while they are playing disc golf.

Sometimes my sack shrivels up to the size of a walnut. Other times It swings low like an angus bull. I have not noticed if it effects my throwing of frisbees or not.

Frisbees, huh?

I think alot of it comes down to..... Beer.

If I wasn't carrying a sixer of tall-boys, I wouldn't need as much bag. Also, as much as it bugs me when someone asks for a beer, it does lighten the load...

I wouldn't worry about it. If people could push these things around without caring what other people think, then I'm sure you can carry a backback/chair. :thmbup:

discgolfcart001.jpg

For the LONGEST time I was a minimalist. I would carry one driver, and one putter... Thats it. And I made fun of those guys with the huge bags that could only throw 200 feet. Then this amazing thing happened... I stopped acting like ass, (i was 16-18 so gimmie a break?) finally broke and got a bag, and haven't looked back. It lets you carry either an arsenal of discs if your trying to knock out a killer round, or you can still be the minimalist and carry your 2 discs and the bag becomes the perfect 6er carrying case. :thmbup:

The only people who will give you **** are the ignorant kids who still think they are too cool to care about anything. (Unfortunately I know from experience):wall:

I think that anyone who cares how many discs you carry or what size bag you have, regardless of how good you are, is probably not someone you'd really want to play with anyway, so it doesn't really matter what they think. If you enjoy having a bunch of discs and other stuff, carry a big bag. If you like playing with just a couple discs in one hand and a beer in the other, do that.

I have carried a large bag for a long time, but it was because I did not have the skill to get a disc to do more than one thing, so I carried 20 different molds.
Now I carry 7 molds, 2 of each, and a handful of random discs that never see flight time.

While I'm glad to see the hater levels low, as a cart user and large bag wearer, it will attract attention.
People are gonna want to check it out.

I just got a simian and I've played rounds just using 4 discs in the putter pockets, the simian is more than a large bag. The seat is awesome. Also you can comfortably fit more discs in several bags than the simian, mine is about full with 16-18 discs, a fade comp holds in the 20's.

Depends on how fast you move. Hanging sack + inertia + sudden movement = :eek: + :doh:

i'm sure i don't "deserve" to carry as many discs as i do, but i just like having a big selection because it's fun.

Seriously, "whoever has the most fun wins". if the guy at the bowling alley with all his gear is having a good time, leave him alone. he's not bothering you. same goes for the bag. if I want to carry a bag with 20+ discs in it (I usually do) and shoot ~850 rated rounds (crap) does it hurt anyone else? then they can **** off. do what makes you happy.

I usually carry the nutsac, and my seat. I have no problem keeping up with/beating those who carry larger bags with bottomless supplies of discs.

The number of discs you carry is really unimportant. What is important is knowing how to use those that you are carrying.