• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A little disappointed

Do I suck it up and take it as it is.

My advice is to take it as is.

The "prize" was a soft cost for a marketing program designed to raise awareness for their course. Obviously, they do not feel that they raised enough awareness for the course.

If you want to do something else, be my guest. But, before acting, I'd ask myself, "what is this really going to accomplish? And, whether that outcome is worth the energy invested...

Sue them for millions in damages. They'll quickly settle and you'll get your free stay.

post_nice.gif

Maybe someone should drop a link to this thread in the fb post just so they're aware It's not cool to change the rules after the fact.

I messaged them not too long after I made this thread. She messaged me back (dawn, the daughter) saying that she had created the contest to try to drum up some attention while her parents were gone in Florida or something, she had hoped reviews would come flowing in. After talking it over with her parents, they have decided to award me with a two nights stay in the teepee.

Amanda and I are looking forward to our date weekend (or whatever works best for us, quite likely not a weekend) at one of the more beautiful disc golf courses in the area.

Glad they did the right thing. :thmbup:

Enjoy!

Latest posts