• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Add some pics, please!

Just one!

Actually the 5 pic limit is OK! It could be one for that matter. That's all I need! :clap: I just want to get a feel for the look of the place. One pic will do that for me. Five pics would be better but it's not a deal breaker.
Why struggle to edit & upload hundreds of pics? I know I dont enjoy that & I love taking pics!!
If every person who plays the course uploaded five photos (or even just one) we would have plenty of pics to view!
A man's got to know his limitations! :D

P.S. I really enjoy seeing a course that does not have any pictures yet! I want to be the first to post pics! I love that!

Actually the 5 pic limit is OK! It could be one for that matter. That's all I need! :clap: I just want to get a feel for the look of the place. One pic will do that for me. Five pics would be better but it's not a deal breaker.
Why struggle to edit & upload hundreds of pics? I know I dont enjoy that & I love taking pics!!
If every person who plays the course uploaded five photos (or even just one) we would have plenty of pics to view!
A man's got to know his limitations! :D

P.S. I really enjoy seeing a course that does not have any pictures yet! I want to be the first to post pics! I love that!

I know for me it's a OCD thing. I'm not going to upload any pictures of a course unless I can upload pictures of every hole. Also, if someone has already added photos for half of the course, I have a really hard time rationalizing adding pictures for the remaining holes. I know it's OCD, but I like having all the pictures be from the same person at the same time of year (definitely when the leaves are in bloom).

Ive lost track of how many courses I've uploaded pics for. I try to do my part as one of the things I do when looking at a course to play is check out the photos.

Latest posts