• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs

Just want to give a 1-up to the DD crew. Awesome customer service every time. Emails responded to quickly, and feedback responded to as well.

Can someone be sponsored by DD & not throw there line of discs? So can they be sponsored by DD for only things like dyed discs, towels, bags, clothes ect.?

Can someone be sponsored by DD & not throw there line of discs? So can they be sponsored by DD for only things like dyed discs, towels, bags, clothes ect.?

Maybe, I played with a guy who was sponsored by Gateway but his contract only had him use their putters

members of the DD team only can throw the Latitude trinity (Westside, DD and Latitude) there was an interview in a disc golf magazine about it, and at first they wanted to allow mixed bags but then couldn't do it. I'm assuming it had to do with Latitude wanting to push their products.

Just want to give a 1-up to the DD crew. Awesome customer service every time. Emails responded to quickly, and feedback responded to as well.

I am a little late in saying this but I agree fully! Specifically ScottReeks is the man!! Hooked me up on a deal with an Escape, Truth and a Trespass. Loving the Escape and Truth, my noodle arm wants to love the Trespass but we will see. DD had great communication and went over and above in their customer service. Major Props DD!! :clap: .............................jerry

members of the DD team only can throw the Latitude trinity (Westside, DD and Latitude) there was an interview in a disc golf magazine about it, and at first they wanted to allow mixed bags but then couldn't do it. I'm assuming it had to do with Latitude wanting to push their products.

It also doesn't seem too necessary. There is such a massive line of discs. It really makes the company look bag if you have 50 molds to choose from yet you are still throwing 3 discraft molds.

DD, Are the flag stamped soft judges going to be a limited edition disc? I sure hope not cause I want to get a few. those things are bad ass!

I saw a DyeMax Judge on ebay a while back and I would really like to get one like it. It had judge printed multiple times and in multiple colors. I have looked on the website and have not seen one. How can I get one of those?

Also, the dyemax category on the website seems to be gone now?

Last edited:
DD, Are the flag stamped soft judges going to be a limited edition disc? I sure hope not cause I want to get a few. those things are bad ass!

I don't believe they will be limited. You're talking about the regular production stamp but done in the flag colors right? As far as I know they will be done on a consistent basis as long as there is the foil for that stamp. I realize this is old but I know the DD crew is not really able to keep on top of this thread with so much going on and I've been told I can answer the questions I can and pass on the ones I can't.

You can always email or call them directly if you prefer but I keep a relatively free PM box and many members have already chosen to utilize that. I get some good ones. :D

Last edited:
I saw a DyeMax Judge on ebay a while back and I would really like to get one like it. It had judge printed multiple times and in multiple colors. I have looked on the website and have not seen one. How can I get one of those?

Also, the dyemax category on the website seems to be gone now?

Any past dyemax image is kept on file so if you can get a pic or the specific disc you seek you can email them at the dyemax address and request it.

http://www.dynamicdiscs.com/dyemax/

Again I realize this is an old question and I probably should have looked here sooner but you can PM me with questions and if I can answer them I will. If not I will find out your answer and get back to you. Or you can contact DD through their contact info on the website if you just don't care for me. I won't take offense. I don't like my attitude either sometimes. :eek: I'm working on it.

dynamic discs polar jacket

I recently ordered a dynamic discs polar jacket and received it Tuesday morning. The temp outside was -17 with a very slight wind. Figured this would be a great test for my new jacket. With only a long johns top and t-shirt under I went out and threw a fun round. The jacket kept me warm but not hot and it never got in the way during my pull through. The only thing I did notice was the sleaves pulled up a decent amount on my putts. This is in no way a deal breaker, just the only thing I can really think of to nit-pick about the jacket. If you are in the need of a new winter jacket I would recommend this one.

I recently ordered a dynamic discs polar jacket and received it Tuesday morning. The temp outside was -17 with a very slight wind. Figured this would be a great test for my new jacket. With only a long johns top and t-shirt under I went out and threw a fun round. The jacket kept me warm but not hot and it never got in the way during my pull through. The only thing I did notice was the sleaves pulled up a decent amount on my putts. This is in no way a deal breaker, just the only thing I can really think of to nit-pick about the jacket. If you are in the need of a new winter jacket I would recommend this one.

Wow that's pretty cold. I've heard from a few people those new polar jackets are nice. I'm a big fan of both kinds of beanies they sell. The dri fit cool max style ones and the fleece. I usually take one of each to the course on cold days so if I get too warm in the fleece I just change it out for the coolmax.

Quick rundown of stuff releasing that will be available at dynamicdiscs.net starting Friday night at 11 PM CST

The DD Witness in Lucid plastic
Stock shield stamp Fuzion Judges!
Lat64 Saint Pro in Opto Air plastic
Westside Harp in BT soft plastic
Westside Hatchet in VIP and possibly TP not 100% on that.
Westside Sorcerer in VIP and TP plastics

Lot of good stuff to help kick off Spring. I've reviewed the Witness in equipment and am going to be picking up a Sorcerer and Hatchet to toss this afternoon and get a feel for.

April 1st will be some new releases for DD plastic wise. Lucid Air Escapes, Stock Shield Stamp Fuzion Truths, and......Lucid Judges! All pretty great options I think.